Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 416. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For those of us that were here at launch, I just read through the past 15 pages....wtf happened to our thread. For all of the late people coming to this thread, if you don't have the common courtesy to have patience while issues come and go then get of crypto now. It's not perfect, sources need tweaking for every coin including grandpa Bitcoin. Leave this thread if you are just going to complain and whine all day, I can tell many of you are between the age of 16-24. Here's a wake up call for you, when you finally get out of mom and dad's house, the world doesn't give a fuck about what you want, the reality is you are not special, and not entitled to anything in life. You want something? Then contribute to helping solve issues, blockchains are a peer to peer entity many things on your computer are actually the issue, whether it be closed ports, or something else.

Bottom line, grow some patience if you cannot help. If you are having a similar issues to others, simply state "I'm having that issue as well". The dev reads every comment on this thread and has done so every day since before launch. GROW UP!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are we forked again?  Wallet is no longer syncing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So, I'm not staking because I got only 410 confirmations..and have to wait till 1000 for something to happen? Sad I guess no staking for me any time soon...
well i have over 7000+ confirmations and i aint staking.dont hold yoour breath
Activity: 602
So, I'm not staking because I got only 410 confirmations..and have to wait till 1000 for something to happen? Sad I guess no staking for me any time soon...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
My wallet suddenly went out of sync  Huh

36 connections
Staking (1 weight and 2 hours estimated time)

8208 blocks download but says catching up?

I guess I will just it leave it like that overnight...

You'll be fine 8208 is the last block so far, it's just that the blocks are coming out extremely slow today..
lmao some moron just threw away his sync for a stupid price on mintpal.lucky buyer
Activity: 298
My wallet suddenly went out of sync  Huh

36 connections
Staking (1 weight and 2 hours estimated time)

8208 blocks download but says catching up?

I guess I will just it leave it like that overnight...
Activity: 266
Oh, and did I see someone say you don't need nodes in the conf? Hardcoded?
To be clear: I am not complaining about not getting my tiny amount of stake (I only have 0.55 sync in wallet). My problem is not that I am not receiving stake, but that it isn't even trying because it thinks my coins aren't mature.
Me too, not so worried about the money, but like to see things working the way it's supposed to.
im the same had coins in there since day one have over 7000+confirmations on each depsoit into my wallet and says not staking cause i have no mature coins

Yes! This is what I mean. Obviously someone somewhere is missing something. We are doing something wrong (all of us without mature coins), or the code has a bug. I just wanna know it's not something I'm doing wrong and someone is either fixing it or can tell me what I need to do. I mined and bought, and I really like the idea of sync, but the average guy will be scared off if things "....aren't working like they should and no one knows why"
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Add 20 mh to SYNC multi-pool. Lets do a buy support little bigger!  Grin
To be clear: I am not complaining about not getting my tiny amount of stake (I only have 0.55 sync in wallet). My problem is not that I am not receiving stake, but that it isn't even trying because it thinks my coins aren't mature.
Me too, not so worried about the money, but like to see things working the way it's supposed to.
im the same had coins in there since day one have over 7000+confirmations on each depsoit into my wallet and says not staking cause i have no mature coins
Did we miss POS stage? How can I get SYNC without buying in exchanges?

You can join the multipool and mine them.

But it says %100 POS so I want my share too. If it's %100 fair distribution, then they should give my share.

Lol you want free shares?
What makes you so special when we all had to pay for ours?

You pay for shares? LOL. I didn't know that. Good luck with your coins then.

Mined some and paid some. No faucets or free lunch here, ever! Still having fun!
all i have to say on the stake % is just look at tekcoin.they love holding their teks.
Activity: 308
anyone knwo when the last payout was from the multipool on Scyrpt?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

But it says %100 POS so I want my share too. If it's %100 fair distribution, then they should give my share.

You pay for shares? LOL. I didn't know that. Good luck with your coins then.
Activity: 224

I think he is confused what POS stands for lol...
Activity: 224
Everyone needs to remember that coin staking is like a lottery. Over the year everyone will get the same POS % but the actual staking is done by luck. The more coin you have the better chance at any given point a part of it will stake (naturally). If you have a smaller amount it may just take longer, but it will happen.... That is how POS works.
Activity: 210

Jump to: