Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 414. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It seems that people are twisting my words, all I meant was the more coins you the better chance and more coins you get from minting.

There should be update coming soon.. Sorry for my absence, I'm just not feeling too well  Undecided

get well soon. don't fret, it'll all come together
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
It seems that people are twisting my words, all I meant was the more coins you the better chance and more coins you get from minting.

There should be update coming soon.. Sorry for my absence, I'm just not feeling too well  Undecided
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
people really believe in this coin otherwise it would be at zero sat now
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
the wallet problems here are nothign compared to what I had to go through with CINNI. welcome to crypto world.

I hope the dev posts soon so that we know what he is working on at the moment. or any updates. for now there are some cheap SYNCs to be had!
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
ANN

If you are not generating coins is because of low balance, buy more at the exchange and all the nodes are on the new version

Tip of the day ! Grin

The word PONZI starts with the letter "peeeee". Roll Eyes

Shame on you. You are pathetic.
Activity: 279

bittrex is working fine!

well good for you, my deposit has been fucked for 12+ hours

That sounds like a poloniex problem, not a coin problem.

nope, cant confim, just like wallets cant sync.

see above, my edit. It needs to be at block 8216 for you to be done. its only at 8208

much garbage
Activity: 266
Hopefully the next wallet that he's working on will fix the issue.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Updated wallet.
Deleted everything except wallet.dat
restarted
38 connections
well over 1000 confirms
current block 8208
wallet unlocked and open for the last 12 hours or so

STILL "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"

Well, that's a bug, it shouldn't be like that.

Do you have

Code:
server=1 
listen=1

in your conf?

I have the same, my newest coin has 1425 confirmations and my oldest 7811 confirmations
My wallet is only showing "Not staking because you don't have mature coins"

Deleted all except wallet, been playing with .conf turning daemon on etc, nothing so far..

I even didn't lock my wallet yet (yes hack my comp and steal it) Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

bittrex is working fine!

see above, my edit. It needs to be at block 8216 for you to be done. its only at 8208

bittrex is working fine!

Activity: 322
lol, what a joke, over 12 hours to deposit on polonex

still , PENDING (192 of 200 confirmations)

rubbish
bittrex is working fine!

oh, no, it's the fact that you are 8 blocks shot of 200 for them to give you your coins. look at the block explorer. 8208. When it reaches 8216, you'll be good.
lol, what a joke, over 12 hours to deposit on polonex

still , PENDING (192 of 200 confirmations)

rubbish
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Where is MsCollec?  I see she was just online but didn't come to give an update?  Would like to know whats going on...

MsCollec migh be hard at work developing from the feature list, he and his team could not do before, because of worry about multipool taking premature advantage, now door is wide open. from you all is asked to hold coins *tight* so the perception and later reality in the eye of investors develops as unique financial instrument of tremendous value.. you have here one of the most unique developments in crypto (+ skilled team) treasure it... Cool
Activity: 420
Where is MsCollec?  I see she was just online but didn't come to give an update?  Would like to know whats going on...

I'm sure it's Monsieur Collec and not Miss Collec. Smiley

We're all waiting for him to come and sort things out again. I hope he's not considering Saturdays as sleep-days  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Where is MsCollec?  I see she was just online but didn't come to give an update?  Would like to know whats going on...
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Just checking some stuff out on the following page:

http://explorer.synclub.net/merchandiser

I'm sure it has been mentioned (perhaps, but I don't feel the need to look through 180+pages, nor is it a priority).......But there is an extra letter in the spelling of SyncCoin

On another note:  When I was mining Bitcoins, my wife would ask "what are you doing" and I would reply "Bitcoining dear", she asked me what I was doing this morning, and I said "Syncing", and without missing a beat she said "What are you Syncing about" in a German accent.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
For those of us that were here at launch, I just read through the past 15 pages....wtf happened to our thread. For all of the late people coming to this thread, if you don't have the common courtesy to have patience while issues come and go then get of crypto now. It's not perfect, sources need tweaking for every coin including grandpa Bitcoin. Leave this thread if you are just going to complain and whine all day, I can tell many of you are between the age of 16-24. Here's a wake up call for you, when you finally get out of mom and dad's house, the world doesn't give a fuck about what you want, the reality is you are not special, and not entitled to anything in life. You want something? Then contribute to helping solve issues, blockchains are a peer to peer entity many things on your computer are actually the issue, whether it be closed ports, or something else.

Bottom line, grow some patience if you cannot help. If you are having a similar issues to others, simply state "I'm having that issue as well". The dev reads every comment on this thread and has done so every day since before launch. GROW UP!

eeeeexcellent, however I have very strong hope for *new generation* they will take all of this tech to a completely new level... their fathers and mothers (and uncles) working for corporate institutions are semi blocking our developments, but this will change by their doings.. and for that I am extending my respect and I hope they wont destroy planet in the process

and yes. wallet aint synching.. but this is a trivial thing.. main thing is to have coins displayed in Spendable.. rest will be either worked out by dev in a day or two.. or whenever..  eeeeeassssssy this aint solving cure for cancer.. there is a coin for that too..  Cool

and... we dont see this kind of "give me give me give me now" activity on curecoin where people's lives matter.. think about it. you do "give me give me give me now..." here for pure greed purposes.. let's be honest...
Jump to: