Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 442. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
To make things clear:

PoS has started on 7200th block

We have added 1000 more blocks of 0 rewards in order to make transactions smooth and the last few blocks mature.

It's been saying this since block 7204, but nothing's been minted:

How did you unlock your wallet

From the menu:

Settings|Unlock wallet

You can choose if you want to unlock for only staking or unlock for all

Do you just get that option when you encrypt the wallet, or am i a update behind?
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
anyone mining x11 on the multipool, how much shares are you getting per hour with your Mhash?

anyone, please.

i lost track of time as i had to deal with a family issue. However, i think i have been mining there for about 1.5 hrs. Here's my stats so far:

7.02 MH
0.09M confirmed shares
0.12M unconfirmed shares

stats since my last post:

5.83 MH
0.10M confirmed shares
0.13M unconfirmed shares
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
To make things clear:

We have added 1000 more blocks of 0 rewards in order to make transactions smooth and the last few blocks mature.

From the menu:

Settings|Unlock wallet

You can choose if you want to unlock for only staking or unlock for all
Activity: 192
someone is getting cheap sync Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
To make things clear:

yay someone has age, so wtf is wrong with a few of our wallets  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
i lost track of time as i had to deal with a family issue. However, i think i have been mining there for about 1.5 hrs. Here's my stats so far:

7.02 MH
0.09M confirmed shares
0.12M unconfirmed shares

Great stuff, thank you. Been busy with scrypt mining the last 12 hours, only have 0.61 shares so far. Seems x11 will give more in the long run. Switching over now.

Scrypt shares cannot be compared to x11 shares. the value is totally different!
It reall depends on the coin profitability wich algo is better.

Besides that, your cards give less heat for more or less same amount of coins created.

Activity: 154
To make things clear:

Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
mintpal is taking too long. IM HUNGRY I WANT STAKE!
To make things clear:

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
To make things clear:

Wolffish might not like your positive news...lol

"Wolffish"
When?

I think, staking should start before PoW ends... otherwise the blockchain may stuck! (like one clone shitcoin (sync) did today: they have now so PoW with empty blocks and no PoS  Grin loosers!)

<>>
anyone mining x11 on the multipool, how much shares are you getting per hour with your Mhash?

anyone, please.

7.02 MH
0.09M confirmed shares
0.12M unconfirmed shares
To make things clear:

Wolffish might not like your positive news...lol
Activity: 751
Merit: 500
To make things clear:

I looked a couple pages back but didnt see anything. Can someone help? My Wallet says not staking because you do not have mature coins.
I have updated to the latest wallet and it has synced up. My coins have been sitting in my wallet for a few days. Anything im doing worng?

whats the current block showing? try to close and open that the wallet.

current block: 7474

Current block is at 7512 wallet is encrypted and unlocked as well.
7513, still no age
MsCollec, sure your partner didn't postpone rewards until 8200 in the new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1400
I looked a couple pages back but didnt see anything. Can someone help? My Wallet says not staking because you do not have mature coins.
I have updated to the latest wallet and it has synced up. My coins have been sitting in my wallet for a few days. Anything im doing worng?

7513, still no age

waiting for the explorer in order to confirm PoS minting.

x11 (XC) ...
hope our multipool is mining it Smiley

we have X11coin (XC) in our multipool, it is however not very profitable (when you look at diff vs price) we are now mining lower diff x11 alt-coins, with lower prices but make double profit compared to x11coin per MH/s!
if x11 price will rise, or diff will lower it get automaticly switched to X11 mining..

Therefore, send us your hash (currently above 1 Ghs)
Who gives us 5 GHS?!

http://sync.multipoolmining.com !

This is not really true unless you have a very small pool, and you will find in comparison tables that X11coin is the most profitable X11 coin per MH/s right now

Minep.it just added X11coin to their pool of pools!

https://www.minep.it/pool/xc
legendary
Activity: 1050

7513, still no age
Activity: 163
Merit: 10

Activity: 172
dev can you contact bittrex please
wallet is still disabled
thks
Jump to: