Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 444. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Good luck ladies and gentlemen, you really gonna need that!! 

I will not waste my time here anymore... it's obvious, that sync will be dead about couple of months...
Another day, another shitcoin - nothing new here...

bout fuckin time.. bye go spread ur negative shit somewhere els..  maybe ill reimburse you for your 4 hours of mining on 1.3MH?  how much do I owe you, .000003 sync?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I looked a couple pages back but didnt see anything. Can someone help? My Wallet says not staking because you do not have mature coins.
I have updated to the latest wallet and it has synced up. My coins have been sitting in my wallet for a few days. Anything im doing worng?

whats the current block showing? try to close and open that the wallet.

current block: 7474
Activity: 16
i have no idea about staking..Do your wallet coins have to mature? as mine says "not staking because you don't have mature coins".
I am using the mandatory updated wallet.

did you unlocked the wallet.

Same. If you dont unlock the wallet, when you hover over the arrow it says "not staking because wallet is locked" and once you unlock it says "not staking because you don't have mature coins"

Yep my wallet is also unlocked?...anybody shed light on this. wallet version also show v1.0.0.0 is this correct?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
SYNC = so PoW! such empty blocks! wow coin, no PoS! interested, will mine  Grin

I see... that one went to the bullseye!  Ugly truth always hurts - it's like a salt to the wound...

you really are an imbecile.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Good luck ladies and gentlemen, you really gonna need that!! 

I will not waste my time here anymore... it's obvious, that sync will be dead about couple of months...
Another day, another shitcoin - nothing new here...
legendary
Activity: 1050
I looked a couple pages back but didnt see anything. Can someone help? My Wallet says not staking because you do not have mature coins.
I have updated to the latest wallet and it has synced up. My coins have been sitting in my wallet for a few days. Anything im doing worng?

not that i know of mayhaps another little problem?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
i have no idea about staking..Do your wallet coins have to mature? as mine says "not staking because you don't have mature coins".

Same. If you dont unlock the wallet, when you hover over the arrow it says "not staking because wallet is locked" and once you unlock it says "not staking because you don't have mature coins"
Activity: 152

I see... that one went to the bullseye!  Ugly truth always hurts - it's like a salt to the wound...
legendary
Activity: 1050

ive got this also, payments in since day one but no mature coins?? wallet wasnt encrypted just done it but still even unlocked it says no maturity
Activity: 38
Question to "dev": who's gonna compensate to me 4 hours of empty mining to save that shitcoin?
I did not deleted sync from sgminer-sph.conf and SuchPool enabled suddenly again stratums  Angry

please go and jump off a cliff.

*disclaimer - this is just a suggestion, you are under no obligation to jump off a cliff, but if you do, feel free to tell the world 'raskul told me to do it'
funny all this guy does is fuckin complain.. (Wolffish)  dev's already deleted half his comments so he had to go make another thread about the coin rolf..  go stay in ur thread and stop bitching here..
Activity: 252
Dev you should contact Bittrex directly on their IRC channel at #Bittrex 
legendary
Activity: 1400

Activity: 434
Question to "dev": who's gonna compensate to me 4 hours of empty mining to save that shitcoin?
I did not deleted sync from sgminer-sph.conf and SuchPool enabled suddenly again stratums  Angry

please go and jump off a cliff.

*disclaimer - this is just a suggestion, you are under no obligation to jump off a cliff, but if you do, feel free to tell the world 'raskul told me to do it'
Activity: 16
Activity: 308
Any idea when will Mintpal and Bittrex update that there is no longer a problem with Sync, do we just have to wait for the blockchain to catch up or just somebody to contact them?

already contacted on twitter.

Awesome thought they might have just been delayed on the update....They want to buy more cheap sync lol
Activity: 786
If this helps anyone, here's the config file I use to get 6.8 MHS out of 3 280x GPUs:

.\sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555 -u my wallet address -p x --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 0-85 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 70 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1180 --gpu-powertune +1

I played with many configs to come up with this one.

I get the similar hash rate with 4 x 280x. But mine are Gigabyte and are notorious for hahsing less than other brands. I get 1.6 average each.

dude, check these settings https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=12cbm2fe8ce55abb2476daa0f8c576b442d40&mode=html
and maybe you should check your drivers too before making any changes.
i run a single gigabyte r9 290 at ~2.4 mh/s but i have it underclocked and undervolted and it pulls 120watts off the wall, i find it the best ratio for now

well i heard that the gigabyte 290 is a much better GPU compared to the 280. I tried out a gigabyte 280 x and returned it the next day. It would hit 90 C within 4-5 mins of start up. Anyway, I didn't mean to distract this thread from it's intent. Sorry.
Activity: 434

You're in desperate need of a friend, I would recommend a dog but god knows what you might do to it.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

stop it my sides are hurting.
Activity: 141

You're in desperate need of a friend, I would recommend a dog but god knows what you might do to it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Any idea when will Mintpal and Bittrex update that there is no longer a problem with Sync, do we just have to wait for the blockchain to catch up or just somebody to contact them?

already contacted on twitter.

when will bittrex re-enable the sync wallet??
Jump to: