Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 443. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Coin Maturity: 50 blocks
Min Coin Age: 6 hours
Coin Age Maturity: 30 days

So no staking for 30 days?

think its 30 days max, 6 hours min

The earliest a coin will stake is 6 hours, but after 30 days the stake is gone.

In other words, open your wallet once every 30 days at a minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

think its 30 days max, 6 hours min
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
... what exactly does "your weight ... network weight" mean?
legendary
Activity: 1400
legendary
Activity: 1400
Waiting for the block explorer to finish loading..
Activity: 786
I looked a couple pages back but didnt see anything. Can someone help? My Wallet says not staking because you do not have mature coins.
I have updated to the latest wallet and it has synced up. My coins have been sitting in my wallet for a few days. Anything im doing worng?

whats the current block showing? try to close and open that the wallet.

current block: 7474

current block 7480 still not staking - does it start @ 8200?

properbly yes, 1000 blocks with 0 reward (pow) are moved into the chain for hold them alive

i think it's a good idea to go to the multipool and keep earning some SYNC there while waiting for the staking to begin. Just my two cents.
Activity: 135
I looked a couple pages back but didnt see anything. Can someone help? My Wallet says not staking because you do not have mature coins.
I have updated to the latest wallet and it has synced up. My coins have been sitting in my wallet for a few days. Anything im doing worng?

+1

I am interesting in one thing, if someone can answer me...
If WE, ALL, WHO updated the wallet have the same message on arrow - do we panic or lust we need to wait some time to pass?

Thanks!

P.S. Answer on this and no1 will ever asking this anymore because it's a boring question. Cheesy
Activity: 266
MsCollec please go to freenode chat #bittrex and explain to them why they can re-enable te wallet? they are complaining the hash rate is too low
Activity: 434
So what exactly is happening why the price falling? I have over 1 of this coin with my friend we been mining it.

don't worry, your investment is safe, enjoy some stake, mint some more coins and later, sell some / keep some / enjoy SYNC  Grin
Activity: 15
Activity: 294
So what exactly is happening why the price falling? I have over 1 of this coin with my friend we been mining it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

properbly yes, 1000 blocks with 0 reward (pow) are moved into the chain for hold them alive
legendary
Activity: 1050
does anyone have any coin age?
Activity: 786
Good luck ladies and gentlemen, you really gonna need that!! 

I will not waste my time here anymore... it's obvious, that sync will be dead about couple of months...
Another day, another shitcoin - nothing new here...

LOL- go to BlackCoin. You will fit in there.
Activity: 141
Dev nice work and responce on the problems so far! we'll get there !

+1

+2 and don't forget loljosh he didn't sleep
Activity: 16

Activity: 434
Good luck ladies and gentlemen, you really gonna need that!! 

I will not waste my time here anymore... it's obvious, that sync will be dead about couple of months...
Another day, another shitcoin - nothing new here...

bout fuckin time.. bye go spread ur negative shit somewhere els..  maybe ill reimburse you for your 4 hours of mining on 1.3MH?  how much do I owe you, .000003 sync?

give him fuck-all
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Dev nice work and responce on the problems so far! we'll get there !
Activity: 126
Been busy with work so not had a chance to read, I've updated my wallet and it sync'd up fine.

Quick question, is POS starting at block 8200? Or has it started? Just trying to work out when coins will begin maturing.
Jump to: