Author

Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY - page 447. (Read 816006 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Couple of questions...

Staking begins at block 8200 now?

Why did the transition to staking fail the first time?

What has been done to fix this?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
And stop mining @Hashhot people, they are on the old chain!

they simply ban your worker after a few minutes anyway.

There's no need to mine this anyway now as difficulty is down to a controllable level.

If anyone is still necessary to generate heartbeats, it should be only one or two GPU's and they should be gradually tuned down.

OK thx. pointing my worker back at the multipool.

Let us know if you need more of us working on the extra 1000 POW blocks to get that solved. I will come back to help out as it's in all of our best interests.

getting a reward for keeping the chain alive would be nice.... getting through 1k blocks with 0 rewards dont really inspire a great deal of miners to actually help.

..they don't have to. The acute emergency situation is over and if people pull out ASAP, the difficulty will very soon be manageable with one single cpu-miner. So stop mining thin air and come back to Darkcoin or whatever gives the highest profit now.

x11 (XC) ...
hope our multipool is mining it Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
If this helps anyone, here's the config file I use to get 6.8 MHS out of 3 280x GPUs:

.\sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555 -u my wallet address -p x --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 0-85 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 70 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1180 --gpu-powertune +1

I played with many configs to come up with this one.

That is heavy overclocking or ? run it stable ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

There's no need to mine this anyway now as difficulty is down to a controllable level.

If anyone is still necessary to generate heartbeats, it should be only one or two GPU's and they should be gradually tuned down.

Let us know if you need more of us working on the extra 1000 POW blocks to get that solved. I will come back to help out as it's in all of our best interests.

getting a reward for keeping the chain alive would be nice.... getting through 1k blocks with 0 rewards dont really inspire a great deal of miners to actually help.

..they don't have to. The acute emergency situation is over and if people pull out ASAP, the difficulty will very soon be manageable with one single cpu-miner. So stop mining thin air and come back to Darkcoin or whatever gives the highest profit now.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

same here, glad to help if i can & switching back to multi for now

@MSCollec if you find the time: please connect dedicated pool admin. manual payout still deactivated and dashboard says: "Disabling payouts until we hear from dev.".

i still have some sync there all confirmed now ...

thanks

nvm: dedi payouts re-enabled Smiley
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
If this helps anyone, here's the config file I use to get 6.8 MHS out of 3 280x GPUs:

.\sgminer -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555 -u my wallet address -p x --lookup-gap 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 -g 2 -I 13 --auto-fan --gpu-fan 0-85 --temp-cutoff 90 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-target 70 --gpu-memclock 1500 --gpu-engine 1180 --gpu-powertune +1

I played with many configs to come up with this one.
legendary
Activity: 1400

@MSCollec if you find the time: please connect dedicated pool admin. manual payout still deactivated and dashboard says: "Disabling payouts until we hear from dev.".

thanks

OK, I will contact them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Well, the reward is that any coins you are holding, wont become worthless Smiley
We needed the initial burst of hash to push through that 1200+ diff block, now that it's back at a normal level less miners are needed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

thanks
legendary
Activity: 882

legendary
dont make it worth mineing if the rewards are 0 then/

TX fees

they dont even show up lol.... was hopeing to mine a few more before the difficulty bounced
Where do I get the latest windows wallet, it says I need a key to download it.

the link is on page 1
legendary
Activity: 1400

TX fees
legendary
@MsCollec

I know you have tons of shit to do, but is there any way you could give some priority to contacting the exchanges?

Please tell me how to continue to delve into http://sync.v2.dedicatedpool.com. Currently I automatically tied to any other coin Mastiff and I'm not aware of what I need to do to dig again SYNC. Thank you!

the only way to mine SYNC after block 7000 is to use the multipool: http://sync.multipoolmining.com
here we mine alt coins (x11 or scrypt), which are sold one exchanges.
The BTC this generates are used to buy SYNC on exchange. These BTC will be paid out to multipoolminers.

The more your guys mine in alt-coins, the more SYNC we can buy, an the higher the price o SYNC will go!

Good luck!

yup it works. i got a payout from this pool already.

But don't we have to solve the next 1000 blocks from the POW first in order to resolve the other issue? That's why i am on the p2p for now.

If not, i am going back to http://sync.multipoolmining.com
Hi r u using x11? If u r how much SYNC/Mhash? Thx

Yes x11. My little rig gets me 6.8 MHS... but it was below for 6 MHS for part of the time & then jumped above 10 MHS.

I was only mining there for about 30 minutes and got 2 payouts (- :ie: 0.00176892 and  0.00164394 SYNC). At least i think they came from that Pool. I can't tell for sure as my wallet says unknown source.
Activity: 182
when will http://sync.suchpool.pw/ be open for mineing again?

It is already open.

its not showing any mined rewards on the dashboard and the pool stat page

That is because the block reward is 0
legendary
when will http://sync.suchpool.pw/ be open for mineing again?

It is already open.

its not showing any mined rewards on the dashboard and the pool stat page
Activity: 266
Jump to: