Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][2POW] Luck - A new consensus algorithm to eliminate large mining pools - page 17. (Read 6551 times)

Activity: 813
Merit: 1944
Still waiting for sources, but meanwhile I analyzed binary files a bit and found out that the code comes from https://github.com/luck/go-luck, but this repository is probably non-public. Just getting ASCII strings from binary revealed a lot of things, but I need more digging to get something meaningful without having access to the source code.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
kiramine.com
hey there guys,

i hope its ok and the dev accepts it but i just created a new discord server for Luck.

I guess its a lot better in terms of communication etc.

Feel free to join.

https://discord.gg/TN6XhcD

Greetings

Alex
Activity: 141
Merit: 41
I am very sorry for the troubles caused by the problem of downloading the wallet. Your enthusiasm has exceeded our expectations.
Current network is basically sufficient after upgraded.
Later we will put the wallets on other third-party platforms.
Activity: 442
I was able to download the wallet. Mining works now, I found a block few mins back.
Activity: 34
Merit: 87
When browsing homepage I cannot see any signatures or hashes that can be used to confirm that binary is correctly downloaded. Where I can verify it?

Edit: is my SHA-256 of the file correct for linux binary?
Code:
$ sha256sum luck
267162b50b00538c2d07d255142684dbc0ba2ba6f3d0d23602d9365176d184fe  luck
copper member
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
If each miner will start to download will be ok but some ppl share info on discord already they are setting 200 VPS so be wise mate greedy is not good if they cancel 199 downloads and start only one will be fine ;-)

I do not care about who and what say on discord. I live in reality. And reality show us that it's not honest launch, because only you have access to miner at this thread, like you said. And there are a lot of complains from others who can not access to miner and mine. It's NOT honest. Point.

Miner was not shared with community at the appropriated time. There are a lot of ways to share it right. The end of story.

I have same situation many times with other projects and don't cry like You so just download wallet and join network maybe You can start cry to satoshi that You are late ?? Maybe they will reset Bitcoin too?? Be wise and Good Luck
Is it possible to somehow convert binary from testnet into binary from mainnet? Judging by file size it is not that much changes and if "upgrade" file will be small, everyone will benefit from that. Also, when running testnet binary, it says "Mainnet not opened yet, please use --lucktest...". I wonder if all that is needed is for example only correcting seed servers or something like that.
Activity: 121
Merit: 20
If each miner will start to download will be ok but some ppl share info on discord already they are setting 200 VPS so be wise mate greedy is not good if they cancel 199 downloads and start only one will be fine ;-)

I do not care about who and what say on discord. I live in reality. And reality show us that it's not honest launch, because only you have access to miner at this thread, like you said. And there are a lot of complains from others who can not access to miner and mine. It's NOT honest. Point.

Miner was not shared with community at the appropriated time. There are a lot of ways to share it right. The end of story.
copper member
Are You joking mate I was one of first who download the wallet and starts mining think before You say something You are not only one

And what do you want to say with this? There are other 100-200 people or more who have no way to download. And only 5 persons with dev mine it for hours? :-) Lol. It's not honest situation, not honest launch.

Are You joking mate I was one of first who download the wallet and starts mining think before You say something You are not only one

And what do you want to say with this? There are other 100-200 people or more who have no way to download. And you and dev mine it for hours? :-) Lol. It's not honest situation, not honest launch.
copper member
It's not honest launch due to not possible for everyone to download the wallet. Just stop this. Re-launch. Upload wallet to github and start from block 0

It's not honest launch due to not possible for everyone to download the wallet. Just stop this. Re-launch. Upload wallet to github and start from block 0
Activity: 141
Merit: 41
Sorry, considering that sending emails publicly here has the risk of leaking privacy, please delete your email information. We are solving the problem of downloading wallets, please be patient. Also remind everyone not to receive files from strangers, thank you.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 31
copper member
Sorry, considering that sending emails publicly here has the risk of leaking privacy, please delete your email information. We are solving the problem of downloading wallets, please be patient. Also remind everyone not to receive files from strangers, thank you.
Hi, please send me for linux: Edit: removed email
Activity: 1
Activity: 442
Pages:
Jump to: