Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][2POW] Luck - A new consensus algorithm to eliminate large mining pools - page 18. (Read 6551 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 41
We have uploaded the latest wallet to the official website, and the mainnet has been started. Welcome to participate in mining.
Friends who participated in the testnet need to re-download the wallet to participate, thank you.
Is there a problem with your server? The download speed is 2KB

Due to the current large traffic, the network is congested. The wallet file exceeds 100M, it cannot be uploaded to github.
If you need wallet, please leave your email and describe whether windows or linux wallet.
Activity: 813
Merit: 1944
Yes, there is definitely something wrong with the server, I have 1-2 kB/s download speed even when using wget. I will try to build https://github.com/ethereum/go-ethereum, because this coin is based on that.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We have uploaded the latest wallet to the official website, and the mainnet has been started. Welcome to participate in mining.
Friends who participated in the testnet need to re-download the wallet to participate, thank you.
Is there a problem with your server? The download speed is 2KB
copper member
Activity: 145
Why I can not send a transaction in test net I'm getting pop up with "insufficient funds for gas* price+value"  Huh
ok sorted I was not fully synced will be good if we will have a block height info in wallet instead of only our local node height
copper member
Hi Sherlock when we can expect wallet release ?
Hi all
The mainnet is being deployed. We will notify you here after all completed within two hours.
Activity: 10
Hello when we can expect any Discord or Telegram Account to speak in real time ? Also I would like to have any address to send to other person to check does it works Smiley

Can you transfer some test coins to my address?
0xbfd6e69e70c10b4c40ab690718896bd457ad79924dfc44c154
hi all
The testnet has been closed, and the mainnet will be started at 13:00 UK time on July 21.
copper member
Hello Sherlock good to see mainnet release date on website any specific time zone?
What we mean is that will be good to have blockheight locally/blockchain height

Thank you, I understand what you mean, we will take your opinion.
Our rebate dog can participate in the test, rebate dog is a daily active miner 5000 website

Welcome to participate in the test. Thank you.
copper member
What we mean is that will be good to have blockheight locally/blockchain height
@sherlock
I haved collected a few issues discussed by telegram:
   1 The transaction record of windows wallet can only show the transfer-out record, there is no transfer-in record
   2 The rendering problem of windows wallet: after the view expanded, half of mining window and half of transaction history.
   3 While the windows wallet is synchronizing blocks, the CPU runs 100%.
   4 Is there a bounty after the test is completed.
   5 windows wallet should correctly display current height information.

Welcome to join the telegram: https://t.me/luck_coin_1

1 this issues of 1&2 will be fixed in the mainnet.
2 while the wallet is synchronizing blocks, the CPU runs 100%, this is just normal.
3 We are considering pre-minig 1% as a later bounty.
4 windows wallet don't display the height??
After a period of testing, the luck project is stable.
The mining process and important parameters (see block explorer for details) are now explained.

Luck adopts a 2POW mechanism, in which the difficulty goal of the first phase is expressed as DifficultyAlpha. Calculate Luck after the completion of the first phase, Luck value range 1---1e+9, record lmax=1e+9. The calculation formula of the difficulty target in the second phase is as follows
DifficultyBeta=Basis*((lmax/(lmax-Luck))^2).

As the number of participating nodes increases, Basis will decrease sharply. The difficulty target in the second stage is more sensitive to the change of Luck, which is not conducive to alliance mining.

In the block explorer, you can see several new parameters, explained below.

Luck: The luck value of this round of mining
Basis: Basic control parameter of the mining difficulty in the second phase
FirstNonce: Random value of the first phase
DifficultyAlpha: Mining difficulty target value of the first phase
DifficultyBeta: Mining difficulty target value in the second phase
SecondNonce: Random value of the second phase
In the blockchain explorer page, when I click the "block" button, the latest blocks are not refreshed.

In addition, on the block page, there was one newest block missing.

Thank you very much for your support, we are fixing related issues.
@sherlock
I haved collected a few issues discussed by telegram:
   1 The transaction record of windows wallet can only show the transfer-out record, there is no transfer-in record
   2 The rendering problem of windows wallet: after the view expanded, half of mining window and half of transaction history.
   3 While the windows wallet is synchronizing blocks, the CPU runs 100%.
   4 Is there a bounty after the test is completed.
   5 windows wallet should correctly display current height information.

Welcome to join the telegram: https://t.me/luck_coin_1
copper member
Why I can not send a transaction in test net I'm getting pop up with "insufficient funds for gas* price+value"  Huh

ok sorted I was not fully synced will be good if we will have a block height info in wallet instead of only our local node height

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Hello everyone, with the consent of sherlock, I temporarily established a telegram group:
https://t.me/luck_coin_1

Welcome to join, thank you

Hello when we can expect any Discord or Telegram Account to speak in real time ? Also I would like to have any address to send to other person to check does it works Smiley

Can you transfer some test coins to my address?
0xbfd6e69e70c10b4c40ab690718896bd457ad79924dfc44c154

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: