Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 117. (Read 46356 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Good initiative .. looks like it has the potential to be a great project.. Willing to buy and also interested in bounty program
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi dev, What is the price of per 1cmt = ? token

its not devined yet,.. it will announce when public sale begin
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I think the moderator in your telegram is less experienced for this big project.
Activity: 209
I like this project. I belive it will success
Activity: 266
I want the check WP. How can I do this?
Activity: 224
Hi dev, What is the price of per 1cmt = ? token
Activity: 280
Good project. Not many startups in crypto economy are supported by such experts. So, Where can I find out about the company's bounty? Wish you good luck!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27657162
thank you so much. I hope to participate in the campaign
Where to see the team of this project?
it's better to post in op too. I wish you all the best  for your project.

its already on top,.. but now i cant get all team detail, they are very busy now, i can't contact with them
i will update (team detail, linkedin profill,etc) it on next day..
Yes, I think abt will pump at least x10 when it go to market
Good project. Not many startups in crypto economy are supported by such experts. So, Where can I find out about the company's bounty? Wish you good luck!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27657162
【Arcblock News】

Attention please, due to the suggestions and high demands from our community, we will reduce the individual cap to MIN 100-1000MAX ETH for private sales so more people can participate!!
Activity: 225
Where to see the team of this project?
it's better to post in op too. I wish you all the best  for your project.
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal?

• Softcap: 12000 ETH
• Hardcap: 37500 ETH + 6M CMT

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I saw the project arcblock is very nice the prospect of the future, a project clear konsepnya and clear tujuannya.. with partners who are quite name and team professional with the idea of the idea of pulled me a sense of the project will fairly successful in market..saya will learn more again this project because of this project is very interesting according to me and I hope this project can be achieved targets
My friend, the beauty is that this project is unique! I have not seen similar platforms. This project is not only ambitious, he has real prospects. Read carefully the whitepaper and see for yourself.
Activity: 197
I find it very impressive that ArcBlock uses Algorand consensus. Gossip-based byzantine proof networks are a very promising way to develop an infrastructure.

gossip based proof i think is from hashgraph? I wonder if arcblock managed to figure out what they are doing. The technology is proprietary as far as I can remember.
Nah, it's algorand, not hashgraph. They are both gossip-based but that about it.  Algorand is not patented to my knowledge and I'm not sure it can be given it's in the freely available papers.
Activity: 225
How much is your soft and hard cap? what would happen if you didn't reach the goal?
Activity: 210
How come to be able to participate in ICO public sale you need to drop minimum 7 ETH? dont you want as many people to have your tokens?!??!... this approach supports the whales
Activity: 44
hopefully #BlockBank  ico is very good and can be in trust.
Activity: 266
This is a very nice and promising ICO. Already a shining working product which to me will greatly benefit from innovative advances to the current blockchain technology. However, one main thing that I see will be a challenge going forward is competition from ICOs in other more older projects, those with a decentralized computing infrastructure, including those that are targeted to general computing and those targeted for the computing required by AI algorithms.

Now really, well, a lot of blockchains, and if you look at the next ICO, then they will become even bigger.

Although there is nothing wrong with healthy competition. All the same, the world is moving a little to blockchains, so many teams and projects want to make their own.

I think the blockbuster Arcblock will be one of the most popular on the market.
Jump to: