Author

Topic: [ANN][ABT] ArcBlock - BORN FOR BLOCKCHAIN 3.0 - page 118. (Read 46356 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I find it very impressive that ArcBlock uses Algorand consensus. Gossip-based byzantine proof networks are a very promising way to develop an infrastructure.

Now there are too many blockchains that parasitize the market and make a bad product, I think that ArcBlock will be one of the most promising and widely used in the world.

Well, behind ArcBlock is a very strong team and advisors for me, so I plan to invest a good amount of money in them.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I find it very impressive that ArcBlock uses Algorand consensus. Gossip-based byzantine proof networks are a very promising way to develop an infrastructure.

gossip based proof i think is from hashgraph? I wonder if arcblock managed to figure out what they are doing. The technology is proprietary as far as I can remember.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
ululamri he is a great man, I believe the project that he handle it will be a great project of cryptos, and this project is also promising one, I hope I can joined for the bounties campaign
Activity: 197
Activity: 44
Wow, almost 13k people in the telegram. This is really a high-level project, it is likely that they will collect hardcards for the day, and it is quite possible that in a few minutes. I wanted to join private sale, but 150 ETH is too much for me.
You still can join on public sale which only need 0.1 ETH as minimum investment and max 50 ETH or with CMT token.

CMT is CyberMiles? I will be waiting for the main sale in February. I'm asking so I will know If I should buy some CMT tokens from Binance. I will appreciate your response. Arcblock seems interesting but there's little to no support in the community channels.

This is a potentially worthwhile investment. In Vietnam, the arcblock is being popular in the community. And everyone here knows it and cares about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello  your project ArcBlock  looks really nice and exciting. So by using your platform anyone can easily build decentralised applications in few minutes.Dev can you explain the benefits of token holders? Also when are you going to launch the bounty campaign? Hope this ICO will be a success.With advanced technology of blockchain 3.0, I believe ArcBlock will have great strides and be successful.
VietNam translator reserved
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
Do you need Whitelist? The project is nice, but what do you consider investing with Cyber Miles Tokens? I did not get it ?
You probably know. This is the same person who grows up. It depends on each other to rise. Trust their way of doing this.
indeed everyone has their way to flourish but many of them misunderstand what good developing is like
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Do you need Whitelist? The project is nice, but what do you consider investing with Cyber Miles Tokens? I did not get it ?
You probably know. This is the same person who grows up. It depends on each other to rise. Trust their way of doing this.
Activity: 214
Wow, almost 13k people in the telegram. This is really a high-level project, it is likely that they will collect hardcards for the day, and it is quite possible that in a few minutes. I wanted to join private sale, but 150 ETH is too much for me.
You still can join on public sale which only need 0.1 ETH as minimum investment and max 50 ETH or with CMT token.

CMT is CyberMiles? I will be waiting for the main sale in February. I'm asking so I will know If I should buy some CMT tokens from Binance. I will appreciate your response. Arcblock seems interesting but there's little to no support in the community channels.

It makes sense to buy some - I think arcblock sale will reflect favourably on its price. It's a good project by itself and now used by one of the most hyped ICOs out there.
Activity: 238
@ululamri, please how many referrer can i use for the signature bounty application?

you can olny use one referrer
but you can refer people to join,with no limit  Grin lol

please can i use your telegram username? if you don't mind. thanks alot

my telegram username is @rohmiamri
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
@ululamri, please how many referrer can i use for the signature bounty application?

please can i use your telegram username? if you don't mind. thanks alot

Activity: 518
This is a very nice and promising ICO. Already a shining working product which to me will greatly benefit from innovative advances to the current blockchain technology. However, one main thing that I see will be a challenge going forward is competition from ICOs in other more older projects, those with a decentralized computing infrastructure, including those that are targeted to general computing and those targeted for the computing required by AI algorithms.
I hope I will get a reply back soon from Arcblock concerning the private sale. I want to go superbig on this Smiley A lot of interest for this project, 15k in telegram and it's an ecosystem!

Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Why telegram support admins use fake profile pics?

And why they vietnamese

And why there is no one from team to answer questions?

are you mean on telegram?
yeah i was talking about it to developer team, they will solve those problem on next project. sorry about that
Activity: 336
Im also interested in new and advanced projects like arkblock, i am sure it will go a long way in revolutionizing the blockchain technology.

ARCBLOCK this project seems to be very hot, the amount of private equity seems to be not very good. Because of the NetEase's Ding Lei platform, it has a great reputation and a lot of interested investors.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Im also interested in new and advanced projects like arkblock, i am sure it will go a long way in revolutionizing the blockchain technology.
indonesian translator reserved
an you guys stop doing it ?
if you read the rules,you should understand that you can not put your address on the thread.
also,it would be better for you to send him/her a PM about your translation.
Jump to: