Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 48. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Such a project promises to be successful and many people will use such a system. I think that the prospect of growth is simply huge.
It's still too early to talk about this. Developers will have to make a lot of efforts.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Such a project promises to be successful and many people will use such a system. I think that the prospect of growth is simply huge.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
кoгдa мы yвидим вce в дeйcтвии пepexoд c бyмaг нa блoкчeйн вceй бyxгaлтepии тoгдa мы oщyтим чтo бyдeт бoльшe вpeмeни нa вce ocтaльнoe,и этo oблeгчит жизнь мнoгим людям.
Activity: 364
I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
As I understand it, it will be any business that is forced to keep accounting documents. And also it optimizes interaction between firms.
It will be really cool. I'm waiting for the alpha version with impatience to see how this all will work in practice.
Activity: 308
I need proper explanation about use-cases here. Who exactly will use it and how? Thank you in advance
As I understand it, it will be any business that is forced to keep accounting documents. And also it optimizes interaction between firms.
Activity: 252
Activity: 476
Tell me please, this software will be available for accountants around the world? After all, different companies use different software to solve their problems.
So the project will offer unique solutions for conducting bughalteria. But what I liked even more. The project will offer software for interaction between firms based on smart contracts.
If this is so, then the project will enjoy just huge demand. And tokens will constantly grow in price. That's why I want to buy tokens for myself while discounts still work.
Yes, now you can get a real discount of 100%, but the investment threshold will be really high. I have not made a decision for myself yet.
Tell me please, this software will be available for accountants around the world? After all, different companies use different software to solve their problems.
So the project will offer unique solutions for conducting bughalteria. But what I liked even more. The project will offer software for interaction between firms based on smart contracts.
If this is so, then the project will enjoy just huge demand. And tokens will constantly grow in price. That's why I want to buy tokens for myself while discounts still work.
Activity: 448
Activity: 336
Activity: 392
I would like to start with a bounty program. Have you already launched the official thread on the forum? I would gladly take part.
Activity: 364
Interesting concept. In fact, I have not seen anything like this and it pleases me. Since at the moment the project has no competitors in the network and this is important for me as an investor. Grin
Well for all investors it is important to earn good money. And this is one of the best projects for this. I will follow announcements from developers.
Activity: 434
Interesting concept. In fact, I have not seen anything like this and it pleases me. Since at the moment the project has no competitors in the network and this is important for me as an investor. Grin
Activity: 84
Please tell us how the company will profit? Will it be a subscription fee for the use of your applications or something else?
Hi Andreine, the business model is profitable for all parties involved, it customers through savings in their accounting process and fees, the existing accounting software firms though their involvement in the accounting blockchain triple entry connection, and to AB though the token ecosystem. For more details and market analysis, including market penetration and profitability you may visit the website where accountingblockchain.io which has a section called "token value" with  in depth analysis. Hope this answers your question.
Activity: 280
Please tell us how the company will profit? Will it be a subscription fee for the use of your applications or something else?
Activity: 448
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up as such a coin will be in great demand in the whole world and will have high liquidity
Yes, if the team fulfills their plans, then I am sure that it will be so. So I will continue to monitor the activity of the developers and maybe soon we will see the alpha version.
Activity: 266
Beautiful project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up as such a coin will be in great demand in the whole world and will have high liquidity
i am whitelisted any idea when will be the first wave.... btw we are flying with new members the community is growing every day.

Go The Accounting Blockchain

The first wave is on Pre-sale(13-15 July) and consist in a 100% bonus of the tokens you'll buy. Being whitelisted, gives you the right to contribute in Pre-ico and get this bonus.
And what is the minimum contribution to the project at this stage? I understand this is a closed round of sales?
What currencies are accepted for payment for tokens?

Minimum contribution for users who will participate during the whitelist period is set at $1,000. During the public sale which will start on the 15th, the minimum is $50. Public sale is available for everyone, no need to be in the whitelist.

BTC, Bitcoin Cash, LTC and ETH are the currencies which are being accepted at the moment.
Excellent. I want to get on the white list so you can get a very good discount. I think this will give an advantage in the future.
Activity: 84
i am whitelisted any idea when will be the first wave.... btw we are flying with new members the community is growing every day.

Go The Accounting Blockchain

The first wave is on Pre-sale(13-15 July) and consist in a 100% bonus of the tokens you'll buy. Being whitelisted, gives you the right to contribute in Pre-ico and get this bonus.
And what is the minimum contribution to the project at this stage? I understand this is a closed round of sales?
What currencies are accepted for payment for tokens?

Minimum contribution for users who will participate during the whitelist period is set at $1,000. During the public sale which will start on the 15th, the minimum is $50. Public sale is available for everyone, no need to be in the whitelist.

BTC, Bitcoin Cash, LTC and ETH are the currencies which are being accepted at the moment.
Activity: 392
My Dad just now fully retired form over 60 years as an accountant and now he will miss the new technological advancement that is coming in his field but it will be interesting to see how this plays out as we see the blockchain technology spread like wildfire in every niche of our daily lives. Accounting is a billion dollar business around the world and a service everyone needs both on a micro and macroeconomic scale. From individuals preparing their tax forms to multil billion-dollar conglomerates. One thing they have in common, they all need accounting services. I will keep this on my watch list for certain now.
Not lucky your dad in this regard)

But I want to say that the coin that will be associated with such a service will have high liquidity and therefore it will be safe enough to invest in this project.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: