Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 49. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
The developers promise X24 for several years. It's pretty cool. I'll study the project in more detail, I'll probably start with the bounty program. Wink
Is it already running? Can you give a link to the topic? I see only signatures for now, but I do not see a company for facebook and Twitter.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
My Dad just now fully retired form over 60 years as an accountant and now he will miss the new technological advancement that is coming in his field but it will be interesting to see how this plays out as we see the blockchain technology spread like wildfire in every niche of our daily lives. Accounting is a billion dollar business around the world and a service everyone needs both on a micro and macroeconomic scale. From individuals preparing their tax forms to multil billion-dollar conglomerates. One thing they have in common, they all need accounting services. I will keep this on my watch list for certain now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The developers promise X24 for several years. It's pretty cool. I'll study the project in more detail, I'll probably start with the bounty program. Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
An interesting project I think such technologies will be in demand all over the world. I'll wait for the start of sales I think this coin should be in my portfolio
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
i am whitelisted any idea when will be the first wave.... btw we are flying with new members the community is growing every day.

Go The Accounting Blockchain

The first wave is on Pre-sale(13-15 July) and consist in a 100% bonus of the tokens you'll buy. Being whitelisted, gives you the right to contribute in Pre-ico and get this bonus.
And what is the minimum contribution to the project at this stage? I understand this is a closed round of sales?
What currencies are accepted for payment for tokens?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
can not wait sell
We plan on being market leaders and introduce blockchain to the accounting process to make the whole recording process much more efficient
Activity: 71
i am whitelisted any idea when will be the first wave.... btw we are flying with new members the community is growing every day.

The first wave is on Pre-sale(13-15 July) and consist in a 100% bonus of the tokens you'll buy. Being whitelisted, gives you the right to contribute in Pre-ico and get this bonus.
Activity: 8

Activity: 71
Can't Wait for sale launch!!!

I recommend you to catch the first Wave. Are you on Whitelist?
Activity: 14
Can't Wait for sale launch!!!
Activity: 13
Blockchain technology has the potential to be as disruptive to the accounting industry as Netflix was to video rental stores.
This is why I wholeheartedly believe in this project as it will change the industry of accounting as we know it today!

Yes I agree!
The Accounting Blockchain will definitely safeguard data and will reduce the risk of fraud drastically.
Activity: 84
I saw you didn't get back to me yet, but did you have a look at PayPie and do you have a plan how to become a better accounting blockchain provider?

Hi Noruka, thank you very much for your feedback, Paypie have a great concept, however it on a different business model than Acccounting Blockchain. Accounting Blockchain focuses on solutions connecting businesses' accounting process through amongst others  triple entry accounting thus reducing the need for duplication of work and reconciliations. Invoice factoring (the kind offerred by paypie) also stands to gain from this type of connections between businesses that do not necessarily use the same accounting software. AB is also providing solutions for smart contract integration and crypto currency integration in the day to day operations of businesses  from the small shop to the multinational corporations. Another platform AB is offering is AB Taxavance which is a platform that incorporates tracking of transactions to tax parameters. Again thanks a lot for the interest and hope this answers your question Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I saw you didn't get back to me yet, but did you have a look at PayPie and do you have a plan how to become a better accounting blockchain provider?
Activity: 107
i think the same, the real world blockchain, probably the one in finance, less people needed everything is saved and can be looked on. less corruption

Accounting Blockchain - The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE

Membership level must be at least JR. Member is joining the campaign, it seems you have not reached.
Activity: 13
How much do you think the coin will cost by the end of the sale?  Huh
Activity: 89
I will learn about the project, this project made me pay more attention.
Activity: 84
Did you guys change the page layout? It looks so much better and sleeker  Smiley

We've shared more information about the demand and use for AB Tokens
Activity: 12
имя пoльзoвaтeля bitcointalk: Evgeniya77
ccылкa нa пpoфиль bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-bitesprit-the-first-all-in-one-cryptocurrency-exchange-3213051
telegram имя пoльзoвaтeля: @evg_tet
twitter имя пoльзoвaтeля: @teterina771
Ccылкa нa пpoфиль twitter: https://twitter.com/teterina771
fackebook:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009317684509
ETH: 0x77f680f443E82C709FE4074F780f2A66468EAB8F
Pages:
Jump to: