Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 52. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Accounting software using Blockchain technology gives the community confidence in the future of the cryptographic market.

Thank you vlachep Smiley Transparency and accountability are some of the pillars we will enhance with the introduction of Blockchain technology helps us do this. Accounting kept on blockchain will avoid the next Enron!

Have a look at an independent article on Hackermoon which says "Bye Bye Enron" due to the use of accounting kept on blockchain

Activity: 392
This is a very promising project
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Your reward for signature I think is poor. 1$ a week for junior member. Who is going to wear that
A well-advised design. However blockchain has already been such kind of accounting by itself from the beginning. Not any transactions can be covered with blockchain technology.

Blockchain technology is based on ledgers. Similarly, all accounting data is based on ledgers. At accounting blockchain, we will be using Blockchain technology in order to link business accounting together and drive away inefficiencies which currently clutter the system.

Blockchain has the potential to enhance the accounting profession by reducing the costs of maintaining and reconciling ledgers, and providing absolute certainty over the ownership and history of assets. Blockchain could help accountants gain clarity over the available resources and obligations of their organisations, and also free up resources to concentrate on planning and valuation, rather than recordkeeping.

Blockchain is a replacement for bookkeeping and reconciliation work. This could threaten the work of accountants in those areas, while adding strength to those focused on providing value elsewhere.- ICAEW

Here's the direct link to the ICAEW article written independently from Accounting Blockchain
Goog team
Good project

And thanks to an amazing community supporting Accounting Blockchain!
AB has gone through great lengths to explore the complexities of the challenges encountered by businesses and investors today and providing innovative and game-changing solutions with the sole purpose of creating a better accounting infrastructure to service the global economy.
Which particular areas do you want to occupy? Businesses / investors / providing innovative? You can have a little more specifics.

Wonderful projekt ! I like it!

Thank you Jon2018!
Bitcointalk username: Peiin
Profile link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/peiin-1719743
Telegram: @PiterKharitonov
https://twitter.com/Peiin80
Ethereum address: 0xef79Fc58980C99fb4bE74bc01741b2DB633460a2
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
A well-advised design. However blockchain has already been such kind of accounting by itself from the beginning. Not any transactions can be covered with blockchain technology.
Activity: 12
Activity: 3
AB has gone through great lengths to explore the complexities of the challenges encountered by businesses and investors today and providing innovative and game-changing solutions with the sole purpose of creating a better accounting infrastructure to service the global economy.
Which particular areas do you want to occupy? Businesses / investors / providing innovative? You can have a little more specifics.

Wonderful projekt ! I like it!
Nice project, good team, clear roadmap. This will be one of the most successful projects this year.

Thank you trkumarmca Smiley We this awesome community, we can make a difference in the accounting world and introduce blockchain technology to this much needed industry!
This ICO page is one of the best I've seen so far  Shocked
Nice layout keep it up Team!

Thank you StaticVoid Smiley
Activity: 8
Activity: 2
Nice project, good team, clear roadmap. This will be one of the most successful projects this year.
Activity: 14
This ICO page is one of the best I've seen so far  Shocked
Nice layout keep it up Team!

ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN ​​is the most practical idea and I like that. wish the project succeed. I support this project

Thank you boing747 for your kind words. With this awesome community we can make a change in the Accounting world!
Activity: 12
Like this kind of project. Rare concept with great use of Blockchain. Helping businesses globally to use Blockchain will spread the technology to be more used. I really hope that the project will run smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: