Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 51. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Do the tokens of the airdrop will be sent directly to our ether wallet or will we need to do something ?
Activity: 6
This is promising project. Good team/
Activity: 23
Superb!!! Looking forward for this project
Good Luck
Activity: 7
Activity: 46
Activity: 84
I decided to participate in this project

Glad to have you onboard Smiley
Activity: 27
I decided to participate in this project
Yeah this project is very very important to launch!! By using there ICOs acounting blockchain!! Can make investor easy to sell or trade with in low cost of money!! Hopefully this will be the great success in the future i wll spread this word so others will know what this project!! And will support this cause its very very usefull to all ICOs and investor in crypto currency!! Hope guys this will be a big impact in crypto world!!!!

Thank you for your kind words Jeffbitcoin2018. We are glad to have your support and that of our amazing community Smiley Let's revolutionise the accounting process with the use of blockchain technology!
este projeto vai resgatar de um modo eficiente toda a transação contábil com agilidade e transpaencia que uma empresa merece.

Obrigado pelas suas palavras gentis. Com o apoio de nossa incrível comunidade, estamos confiantes para começar a fazer o uso da tecnologia blockchain disponível para o público em geral
Activity: 210
Yeah this project is very very important to launch!! By using there ICOs acounting blockchain!! Can make investor easy to sell or trade with in low cost of money!! Hopefully this will be the great success in the future i wll spread this word so others will know what this project!! And will support this cause its very very usefull to all ICOs and investor in crypto currency!! Hope guys this will be a big impact in crypto world!!!!
Love the concept of the project but I won't like to know when the coin will be listed on exchange since you guys are planning to open testing of block chain when it July 2019?

Hi Suzanne, the first 2 applications AB Fingertips Suite and AB Taxavance will be launched on the Ethereum blockchain. Once The Accounting Blockchain is ready to be deployed publicly, there will be a token swap from the Ethereum to The Accounting Blockchain. Exchange listing will be done between 4 to 6 weeks post the ICO.
Activity: 4
este projeto vai resgatar de um modo eficiente toda a transação contábil com agilidade e transpaencia que uma empresa merece.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Love the concept of the project but I won't like to know when the coin will be listed on exchange since you guys are planning to open testing of block chain when it July 2019?
This project is a really good intelligence product

Thank you silenteagle Smiley
Activity: 54
This project represents a breakthrough in Blockchain technology, bringing progress to society. Accounting software brings the community confidence in the future of the cryptographic market: Accurate, secure, low cost, fast, transparent ... are the advantages of using this platform. I believe in the project and will follow up, support the project!
Activity: 2
let's wait for the life evolution status,,,,

I see good and well organized team of the platform,,,

May God bless our team and the project at all👏👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Activity: 86
This project is a really good intelligence product
Pages:
Jump to: