Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🏢ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN🏢 Linking business accounts through blockchain - page 53. (Read 27124 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Only 7 days left for the long awaited Token Sale!
Who thinks that they will benefit from buying in this Token Sale?
Any opinions?
Activity: 71
Nice new airdrop

Could you give some more details for those users who don't know what you mean? Thanks!
Activity: 71
information about the sale of coins is quite interesting with the total supply is not excessive, coin sales time is not too long, hopefully the sale of coins can reach hardcap before the ICO ended, what if there are unsold coins, whether burning?

Only the unsold tokens will be burned. If the hardcap will be reached before the end of the ico, then is obvious that no token will be burned.
Activity: 4
Activity: 15
I hope this plan matchs a great advance!
Extraordinary business, discerning design, interesting approach.
Activity: 14
When will the Toke Sale Start?

The Open Token Sale Starts on the 15th of July  Smiley
Activity: 13
When will the Toke Sale Start?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
You will be up against PayPie and I think they have the most professional team in the space when it comes to accounting.
Activity: 42
Dự  án thật tốt. Tôi đã mở 1 tài khoản trên ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN khá lâu, và chờ các tín hiệu vui từ các bạn.
Activity: 116
I liked your project by reading the white paper. I decided to participate in this project.  I am sure it will be a great success!
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Excellent program! I wish to buy in early period ACCOUNTING BLOCKCHAIN
PRE-ICO is now open
Activity: 9
This Project deserves the best!! It is such an amazing idea ! It has so much potential to revolutionise the whole accounting industry! Come on guys lets prepare for that AB Token Sale that is happening on the 15th of July!!!
Question: Did any of you join the whitelist? I am thinking of joining but I am not sure, I am still debating ... What do you think ?

I highly suggest you do join the whitelist as you would benefit from great bonuses, but if not you can still get your hands on AB Tokens on the 15th of July  Grin Cheesy Shocked
Activity: 27
I've written a query in telegram, waiting for your return! Spotless logo,  detailed and profitable approach, judicious activity!
Activity: 1
The Accounting Blockchain project is an extremely innovative  concept.
Activity: 1
Accounting blockchain is a unique concept that keeps generating massive interest everyday, the chances of this project pulling a global adoption is very high.
Activity: 28
Hope many investor support your plan when ICO will begin.
Really good website, reasoned idea, unblemished plan!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Making your own blockchain is really hard or difficult you must need hard workers. Well, I’m still looking forward on this project since it is also interesting especially the “Accounting blockchain” name. We all know that accounting is really hard well looking forward on how of his dev really intelligent.
Activity: 110
Introducing blockchain to accounting purposes is what blockchain should all be about. Awesome project, way to go!
Activity: 115
This project has a good proposal and team. I belief that will be one of the most successful projects this year. Investor shouldn't  ignore this good project.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
Pages:
Jump to: