Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 19. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to join the project of success! we wait ICO
On which all exchanges are you planning to list this ?
Activity: 57
After reading my thoughts were the same as of the above posters. Already set my reminder for the ICO
Activity: 84
Campaign for generosity was cool, the project is cool
I filled in the form, join the distribution of coins
Activity: 101
I can see this project is promising, it's unique like no others. I think this project is the most colorful I've ever seen, will looking further for this project
Activity: 75
ACOMAX will be recognized around the world because the project have a solid foundation with good and outstanding aim and objectives.
Activity: 73
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
You are saying that this project provides the complete ecosystem in blockchain world but checking the solutions that you wanted to implement, there's really no unique feature as those features are already addressed by other established platforms here.
How are you going to sell this to potential investors if they are asking for one unique feature of acommax?
Activity: 71
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out? What’s gonna happen in like a year or so if everything goes well?

Yes but I will not tell u about them. Time will come and everything will be rolled out in the nicest fashion. Now pipe down and let me finalize what u failed to start. Im ahead of u all. I dictate the weather and make money from the predictions I make, for my family of 300 siblings, inhabitants of all 5 continents. I dont know what and when. Im free from necessity to make decisions.
Activity: 65
Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 70
I already join that site, i hope this project will go to the moon, This is one of the best project i see, because many profit can got from this ICO..
Activity: 69
hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 76
So what is the benefit of these tokens?
Activity: 82
Looks promising.Waiting for the updates about the developments.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
I signed up to join. This project looks very good. I will try to invite more friends and keep track of. Expect to get some kind of project like this.
Activity: 66
Can I know the country this project is registered and the registration details.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Activity: 76
The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
Pages:
Jump to: