Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 13. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Where can I get info about this project
Activity: 84
hey, i need more information about your team. Please update more.

That’s also my concern. Does your CEO has any experience in this field?

Their CEO Jag Jassel is a technology evangelist, blockchain advisor and Australia's most sought-after blockchain educator. You can find more info about him in his linkedin.
Their project looks interesting.I'm researching further about their team and found that they have a strong team with full experience about this term. No doubt about it. I invested

I'll take a deep look at the team and decide on whether to invest or not after completing my exploration. Thanks for your sharing.
Activity: 74

Their CEO Jag Jassel is a technology evangelist, blockchain advisor and Australia's most sought-after blockchain educator. You can find more info about him in his linkedin.
Their project looks interesting.I'm researching further about their team and found that they have a strong team with full experience about this term. No doubt about it. I invested
Activity: 74
What the role of trading robot in your project?
Activity: 57
I like the concept that you build the ecosystem and associate with partners to integrate multidimensional applications such as AcomX, AcomPay, AcomCenter, AcomMall, AcomLab and development of a new generation of mining technology, AcomMining.
Activity: 82
I understand that now it is a mainstream to use modern technology, but why ACOMAX  needs the blockchain? I think, that the platform would work fine without it. Besides, its introduction only increases development costs and timescales. It would be better to have it introduced in the future, if it is that much necessary
Activity: 75
A  decentralized operating system which can support industrial-scale decentralized applications. A good project to follow, hopefully the development will continue to improve and hopefully the program that you will make will soon be launched
Activity: 73
Why do you choose X11 technology for ACOMAX?

Because they want to develop their own Blockchain to create security and superior features for users.
Activity: 76
Why do you choose X11 technology for ACOMAX?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3

Activity: 84

Activity: 86
Activity: 97
As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency
Activity: 28
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested? How do you plan to attract merchants to use the tokens?
Activity: 93
High liquidity is what make me notice in this project. Hope you will provide quick order execution, little spread, access to order book with high liquidity for best currency pairs.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I see many who give positive feedback and opinions on this project and hopefully in the future it will make more support for this project in achieving success.
Activity: 93
It sounds good to see that you have desktop app meant for trading.
Activity: 89
You have a great and suitable Graphic User Interface, that works with most current browsers. I believe it will help you attract a lot of users.
Activity: 89
I like the enthusiastic of your team with full-time technical support. You know the need of customer service in each project, it is really important. Personally i think this is a key of your success.
Activity: 36
I have noticed a lot of projects incentivize people for reviews. An amazing review would be if one of the beta testers or someone from the community who had managed to try out the app was able to make a short presentation video. It would boost confidence in the plan definitely.
Pages:
Jump to: