Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 14. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
Activity: 72
Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges
Activity: 28
People have high hopes regarding your promising business. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
Activity: 73
good project plan to build a good cooperative system is very profitable and continues to grow into a big project
Activity: 76
A good Idea, but why you can not make an investor's office, and offer to do everything through metric, what is the difference there web3.Yash and metric on this library works
Activity: 80
this project has great teams and has unique and amazing concept.hope will be successful and good invest
 I'm curious, but I'm too shy to ask you. What is the value of your coin at the moment when it will be released to the exchange? Have you tried to make such an assumption
Activity: 82
One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto
Activity: 104
Recently discovered on this project .I am impressed ,very cool stuff

Seriously, you just found out about this? It's a really cool project ,use it

What do you like about ACOMAX most?
Activity: 64

Seriously, you just found out about this? It's a really cool project ,use it
Activity: 74
I'm really excited by this one, count me in
Activity: 82
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 81
As far as i’m concerned, in your roadmap crowsale 15 millions ACM with 5 block. Did you reach your goal?
Activity: 71
What is your major benefit?

This major benefit will ensure actual POS crypto events possible, secure, easy and broadly accessible
Activity: 58
ACOMAX coins is a great crypto-currency which we can have a lot of discounts because they have a lot of partners
Payment in this service will be carried out only through crypto currency, right?
 I'm very pleased to see that the technology of smart contracts is really used as it is necessary, and I really like that the technologies are developing and moving forward.
Activity: 57
I liked the project, but I have another question. Do you plan a company of generosity in the future? Distribute a few tokens for free? Thus, more users will pay attention to the project
Activity: 84
Another finance service  project that has a huge potential to succeed. Definitely you will get support from a lot of followers.
Pages:
Jump to: