Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 15. (Read 3177 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
  Will your list of accredited merchants change?

Personally,I think yes.

As they become productive, Acommax will increase their list of accredited merchants more and more.
Activity: 82

Personally,I think yes.

Activity: 112
Activity: 73
What is your major benefit?
Activity: 103
I would like to clarify what exactly the platform will do, it will store the data of users of finance service , it may be worth changing the information about the project, so that more users understand what it is about
Activity: 77
I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success
Activity: 91
You have a clear objective is to create a clear payment gateway for cryptocurrency by using our initially established network of accredited merchants on this Acommax platform. Hope this objective will come true.
Activity: 87
the concept with the idea of an interesting idea,I'm sure if this project will be a success with all the target
Activity: 81
What will the money raised during the ICO be used for?
Activity: 68
 What is your forecast regarding the number of small business owners? How many of them interested in it let’s say in Europe
Activity: 113
When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place?
Activity: 80
How are you going to distribute those tokens that are not sold during ICO
Activity: 79
Very promising, bookmarked the project. Feel free to pm me for Russian translation
Activity: 63
What is for token holder?
Activity: 73
Great project but No bounty campaigns? Signature, twitter or Facebook? Do you guys have any contact with big exchanges?
Activity: 79
I like the combination between blockchain technology and AI in our cryptocurrency platform for trading and conventional token exchange system giving the excellent user experience, the durability of the system and making the trade simpler
Activity: 78
It is good to see you tend to create an honest and trustworthy platform meant for our users and investors, where there exists liberty from despair
Activity: 86
I am interested in this project as a profitable investment
Activity: 93
Very convenient functional, finally to this sphere came the 21st century
Activity: 104
What is for token holder?

if I understood correctly from the description,  a contributor that decides to hold ACM for the long run, though it may be subjected to exchange market fluctuations, will enjoy a protective layer that links the ACM to a sustainable platform.
Pages:
Jump to: