Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ACOMMAX.COM][ICO]THE COMPLETE ECOSYSTEM IN BLOCKCHAIN WORLD - page 12. (Read 3146 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Can you tell me where is the head office of this project?
Activity: 82
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?|
Activity: 86
I have been hanging on the slack for some time and I think it is really a high potential project
Activity: 86
How can buy this coin? Do I hit you up on discord or what?
Activity: 93
At what stage is ICO now? Can I take part in this?
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Are there any video manual how does the system works ?
Activity: 224
I am impressed with this project because I see many who support and give good opinions on this project, hopefully in the future the project can reach its target.
Activity: 104
I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter your project. Keep it up!
Activity: 53
What's the pre-ico minimum investment if there is any.  I can not catch that.
Activity: 63
this is good , I think this project will develop rapidly in the future, I will wait for public pre-sale from this project, hopefully run well, good luck
Activity: 74
I already did some researches about this project and see its potential. I will follow and invest. Let’s join.
Activity: 73
How about  referral program? Do you have?

Yes, they have. They provide a referral program high rate
Activity: 76
How about  referral program? Do you have?
Activity: 64
reserve indonesian translation if needed. You can contact me whenever you need.
Activity: 58
Despite some bad mouthing about acomax, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth. Fingers crossed
Activity: 82
Good to see you plan to provide inexpensive commission fees. I believe that would help you attract a lot of followers.

Small commissions and fast transactions are what people need now like air. Recently, both bitcoin and ether have great problems with this.
Activity: 71
Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
Activity: 63
 Good to see you plan to provide inexpensive commission fees. I believe that would help you attract a lot of followers.
Activity: 28
Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I can not buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it is.
Activity: 74
hey, i need more information about your team. Please update more.

That’s also my concern. Does your CEO has any experience in this field?

Their CEO Jag Jassel is a technology evangelist, blockchain advisor and Australia's most sought-after blockchain educator. You can find more info about him in his linkedin.
Their project looks interesting.I'm researching further about their team and found that they have a strong team with full experience about this term. No doubt about it. I invested

I'll take a deep look at the team and decide on whether to invest or not after completing my exploration. Thanks for your sharing.
To me, acomax is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.
Pages:
Jump to: