Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 14. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
When is the adex wallet released?
Activity: 406
What makes AdEx Network different between other blockchain projects?

Adex is using Neo blockchain right?

By the way, I find it surprising that Liqui is now leading Adex volume. Adex to BTC, USDT and ETH markets are topping the volume over the likes of Binance and Bittrex.

AdeX uses Ethereum wallet.
Why do you say Neo blockchain Huh
From the beginning AdeX used ETH blockchain.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250

Adex is using Neo blockchain right?

By the way, I find it surprising that Liqui is now leading Adex volume. Adex to BTC, USDT and ETH markets are topping the volume over the likes of Binance and Bittrex.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
A project with a great future. Platform advertising on blockchain and many other directions. The site was updated, Beta DApp is live, the work does not stand still, the team is always in touch, social networks exemplary.
Many are dissatisfied with the price because it fell, the whole market has fallen now,  many projects are moving events, this is normal, it takes time. My opinion - now is a good time to buy adx, averaging. Team Respect and good luck!
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Absolutely right this current situation is nothing else but opportunity to buy your favorite or full of potential tokens in artificially created bearish sentiment in the market. There is no serious reason behind this bearish run and like this suddenly markets will start signaling positiveness. Who can afford to buy will be playing with good profit.

My bitcoin is thinning because buying altcoin is cheap and adeX is already on the purchase list.
I am just waiting for the profits thoroughly and expecting huge profits.  Cheesy Wink Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Absolutely right this current situation is nothing else but opportunity to buy your favorite or full of potential tokens in artificially created bearish sentiment in the market. There is no serious reason behind this bearish run and like this suddenly markets will start signaling positiveness. Who can afford to buy will be playing with good profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
What happens to a price? Is it because of the beta version of the platform or something else? When the platform is formally launched or there are other projects beforehand Huh
Not only Adex's price is dropping all the other coins are showing red so it's not anything about Adex I still consider this a good coin to invest, although the price is low currently it is not dropping 50% of it's ICO price.

relax ,this is not the first time ,i pretty agreed with you ,this is the right time to invest ,but part of your money ,maybe the bear market is comming in true.

If bitcoin keeps dropping because mt gox sells it I'm sure adex will fall to 4k sat. And at that time I will buy it.  Cheesy
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
What happens to a price? Is it because of the beta version of the platform or something else? When the platform is formally launched or there are other projects beforehand Huh
Not only Adex's price is dropping all the other coins are showing red so it's not anything about Adex I still consider this a good coin to invest, although the price is low currently it is not dropping 50% of it's ICO price.

relax ,this is not the first time ,i pretty agreed with you ,this is the right time to invest ,but part of your money ,maybe the bear market is comming in true.

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
any news concerning new roadmap?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
The progress of this project is really great. I bought the ADX 6 months ago and the price now can be considered as a good price but I think the potential of this project is still growing and we should invest now because of ADX's target this year. is $ 10 and will definitely grow steadily over the long term
Activity: 475
Why is the current price so low that the ADEX beta release does not seem to have any effect on the price
That's normal, buy rumors, sell on news.
People tend to hype everything prior to the actual update and that is the reason why the price did not rise because it has already rise
prior to the release. In addition, we are witnessing a bear market now, so that could be one big factor.

The current bear market in crypto is the main reason Adex cannot rise at maximum level. Fundamentally everything looks fine and nothing to worry as we are expecting a major bull soon. Just the market playing right now. 
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Why is the current price so low that the ADEX beta release does not seem to have any effect on the price
That's normal, buy rumors, sell on news.
People tend to hype everything prior to the actual update and that is the reason why the price did not rise because it has already rise
prior to the release. In addition, we are witnessing a bear market now, so that could be one big factor.

What are the latest developments in the technology after the release of adex beta?
Activity: 758
Do not you think AD can lose space? I'm saying this because browser mining is a reality! The rental with it can be infinitely superior to the ADs that are controlled by big companies! Of course, the mission of ADEX is precisely the decentralization of it! But how will they compete with mining in Browser? Numerous platforms place mining scrypts on their sites today!

whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
The work of the project should be visible, then there is a guarantee that the tokens will grow in price. Now there are many progressive ideas, for example, the revolutionary platform Safinus for Investments in Cryptocurrencies and ICOs
go away with that spam lol
Pages:
Jump to: