Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 10. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
AdEx (ADX) stands for “advertising exchange.” They're building a decentralized platform where advertisers and online publishers can meet to negotiate advertising contracts. It’s a blockchain-based marketplace for ads that aims to change the existing online advertising landscape and solve its major problems: ad fraud, privacy and consent to receive sponsored messages, etc.
AdEx is fully transparent and built on the Ethereum Smart Contracts.

Popularity grows as AdEx gets featured on the Blockchain 2025 podcast by bitcoin.com
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
We all thought prices will go up to at least $5 but because of the recent BTC crash every coin development is in halt I hope there will be no more bad news about BTC so Adex can further increased it's price if everything goes well I hope to see this at $10

Patience, we have not seen a big pump this year that really are stable, so expect anytime it will come.
I am not worried about the market crash because I know this is just a manipulation by the whales, if we get affected with this, we have to right to be successful and earn a good profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
We all thought prices will go up to at least $5 but because of the recent BTC crash every coin development is in halt I hope there will be no more bad news about BTC so Adex can further increased it's price if everything goes well I hope to see this at $10
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Market is down as well as ADEX, I would say a good buy now because we are below 10K sats or 1 dollar.
That is actually my buying range because I know in short term, the price will eventually rise and this coins give me easy 100% profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
AI optimization is not hard to implement, platform integration is simple with Adex nodes, automated metrics will also be part of Adex UI. Adex is already a part of Advertising Alliance, plus has existing partnerships, plus is integrated in to Dexy decentralized exchange. This platform is designed to be flexible, adaptable, scalable. No Adex competitor is doing close to what Adex is.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Flixxo could sell ad space on their video content using the Adex platform. They would post how much ad space/time they are looking to sell and at what rate. An advertiser looking to extend their reach would then buy the space. Flixxo gets paid in Adex tokens.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Adex has great potential and i hope to see more bids in the upcoming time. The first two bids were great, and i hope to see some more advancements with the partnerships.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
no doubt the work of this team. development is always done to improve the existing deficiencies and the team is also looking for new partners so that the stronger this project stands. investors are just waiting for Adex prices to skyrocket later
Activity: 112
This is great news. But if there is really a good high liquidity, the tokens will be a success in this there is no doubt.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
AdEx is a cross-functional team. From devs to sales person.
What they decide collectively is accepted as a team. No need to shoot his gun. As the token holder, I can only wait for the dap fine tuning to finish. Moon exploration will come, then Smiley
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
AdEx is still work in progress. May/June will be ready for mass adoption. Be patient. Hold your tokens a little longer, it will pay off. marketing is going on. Whatever form of marketing Vanina's team is using, is what we don't know. It could be email marketing, or something else. But she is fully on it. May be she only needs to communicate her team's new partnerships
Hi. Yeah I think pretty much the same about ADX, @micle222.
Hodl, solid project. But I don't see any dates on coinmarketcal.
Why May/June?
Whales are accumulating ADEX so we have to be smart as well.
The marketcap is still very small, less than $100,000,000 so there is a better opportunity for us to be profitable once the project will accomplish
big development, patience is really important here, let's continue to hold and everything will go well in the long run.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
AdEx is still work in progress. May/June will be ready for mass adoption. Be patient. Hold your tokens a little longer, it will pay off. marketing is going on. Whatever form of marketing Vanina's team is using, is what we don't know. It could be email marketing, or something else. But she is fully on it. May be she only needs to communicate her team's new partnerships
Hi. Yeah I think pretty much the same about ADX, @micle222.
Hodl, solid project. But I don't see any dates on coinmarketcal.
Why May/June?
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It's about time for adex to change its gears and move to new level. It's a very promising project. I have few coins up my sleeves and have been holding it for 8 months now. I have full faith in this project. However, Adex Team needs to work on there marketing strategies a bit better to onboard more members in the community. I expect its prices to shoot anytime soon now!! Hold on guys!!

Adex is one of the projects that is still undervalued at below $100 million market capitalization which is supported by huge trading volume. Daily trading volume of Adex are millions of dollars and this is already listed on top exchanges. I am really expecting a good organic increase in Adex.   
There are millions of dollars in trading volume every day. I believe that once the team achieves new results, there will be an acceleration.

It's easy to achieve the price pump but that depends on the teams update, the hype will bring the price to the moon
as we are listed in big exchanges, Binance alone can bring 100 million dollars daily volume especially if there is a hype.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It's about time for adex to change its gears and move to new level. It's a very promising project. I have few coins up my sleeves and have been holding it for 8 months now. I have full faith in this project. However, Adex Team needs to work on there marketing strategies a bit better to onboard more members in the community. I expect its prices to shoot anytime soon now!! Hold on guys!!

Adex is one of the projects that is still undervalued at below $100 million market capitalization which is supported by huge trading volume. Daily trading volume of Adex are millions of dollars and this is already listed on top exchanges. I am really expecting a good organic increase in Adex.   
There are millions of dollars in trading volume every day. I believe that once the team achieves new results, there will be an acceleration.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Activity: 1
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Very smart .... no wordwide marketing then who will know about adex? What is point of technology if nobody uses it?People waiting When Adx time will come like other alts dominating Nowadays in market.

Real investments actually take years in order to develop and work well  and then we can reap its fruit. It seems most people here in crypto are to anxious and wanted an overnight money. This might also be the reason why the volatility is still here especially when a downward trend is starting. 
I believe but they have good news to announce in the first half, that would mean somehow the price will appreciate.
The last time there was a big pump and I think it's the whales who accumulated getting ready for the big news, let us continue to accumulate also.
Merit: 508
Very smart .... no wordwide marketing then who will know about adex? What is point of technology if nobody uses it?People waiting When Adx time will come like other alts dominating Nowadays in market.

Real investments actually take years in order to develop and work well  and then we can reap its fruit. It seems most people here in crypto are to anxious and wanted an overnight money. This might also be the reason why the volatility is still here especially when a downward trend is starting. 
Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Pages:
Jump to: