Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 13. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what recent updates have been conducted and whether everything works well?
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
2.0.8 version of adex dapp has been released. Next feature will be hardware wallet login and usage.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
AdEx USES smart contracts and block chain technology to facilitate interaction and communication between the participating parties. Now is a good time to expand its influence.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
When is the adex wallet released?
I don't know how you managed to get so high rank here and still don't know that erc20 tokens do not need dedicated wallet
because most of my investments are not ERC20 tokens, except for ADEX, which is temporarily stored on the exchange. Also never participated in ERC20 token ico, so are not familiar with ERC token wallet storage. People who used to participate in ERC token ico are more familiar with wallet storage.

Why do not you invest into the token ERC20 Huh And now the token ERC20 is very advanced in the project.
I mostly invested in ERC20 tokens like Powr, Bloktix and AdeX.
I do invest in project using ETH platform as well as it's easier to invest and to store.
Please do not put your investment in exchanges because it's very risky, put it in MEW if you want a long term investment.

By the way, ADEX is very cheap at the moment, I think it's a good buy today.

Lately MEW is less secure.
Many of my friends lost their tokens due to phishing.
I was afraid it would happen to me.

Every site no matter how reliable it is can be a target of phishing. So you cannot say MEW is less secure due to phishing because in the first place it is not their fault. You can actually bookmark MEW site to avoid becoming a phishing victim.

Thanks for your suggestion, it is very useful to me.
From now on I will always bookmark everything that matters.
Regards
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
I don't know how you managed to get so high rank here and still don't know that erc20 tokens do not need dedicated wallet
because most of my investments are not ERC20 tokens, except for ADEX, which is temporarily stored on the exchange. Also never participated in ERC20 token ico, so are not familiar with ERC token wallet storage. People who used to participate in ERC token ico are more familiar with wallet storage.

Why do not you invest into the token ERC20 Huh And now the token ERC20 is very advanced in the project.
I do invest in project using ETH platform as well as it's easier to invest and to store.
Please do not put your investment in exchanges because it's very risky, put it in MEW if you want a long term investment.

Every site no matter how reliable it is can be a target of phishing. So you cannot say MEW is less secure due to phishing because in the first place it is not their fault. You can actually bookmark MEW site to avoid becoming a phishing victim.

whd
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
we can see videos and other interactions through social media shown by investors. if we are less understanding about vedio then social media opens for questions that need to be asked. investors can also provide answers if we are less understood with the answers given.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
If Bitcoin did not dip this last two months Adex, could have been traded at $2 they have a good start and a good momentum too, and the potential is there you can check it on coinmarketcap, they have a huge volume and they are on Big exchange too.
That's obvious because we have already achieve a price like that in the past.
Let us not consider this price movement when the market is down because it will only make us frustrated, we have to mature
that this will end and we will be back to a better volume and price again.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
If Bitcoin did not dip this last two months Adex, could have been traded at $2 they have a good start and a good momentum too, and the potential is there you can check it on coinmarketcap, they have a huge volume and they are on Big exchange too.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
Outside's situation in market is becoming highly suitable for Adex since google,facebook and supposedly twitter also will ban cryptocurrencies related adds. This will be time to tackle this market because this is accelerate the procedure of going to masses. I see good chance for adex to focus on this area by becoming alternative of those.

I am also thinking about these. There are good crypto platforms that need to step up their plates now as they can be effective alternatives like Adex. I think Facebook, Google and now Twitter making a ban on crypto is because of US pressure. G20 already made a statement that they are not interested to focus on crypto since it is still around 1% of the world's GDP.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Outside's situation in market is becoming highly suitable for Adex since google,facebook and supposedly twitter also will ban cryptocurrencies related adds. This will be time to tackle this market because this is accelerate the procedure of going to masses. I see good chance for adex to focus on this area by becoming alternative of those.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
The price is good to enter now. Ads industry is big and AdEx is leading it in blockchain. I think AdEx is going to worth 50$ in the near future.
The team is solid and has been working hard, so they're more reliable than other new Ads related ICOs ( and less risky, of course).
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What happens to a price? Is it because of the beta version of the platform or something else? When the platform is formally launched or there are other projects beforehand Huh

Now the price is a good indication that it is used, it is a very quiet, but if you are the holder of the Adex, it will be very stable, you will because of price increases and trying to sell, but now the price of Adex is still low due to its good potential in the market.
whd
Pages:
Jump to: