Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 12. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello, I am the new one here in bitcointalk. Could you tell me - Is this topic the most discussed / visited / liveliest from Adex topics? or is there any other with more active discussion? I am in Adex for a few weeks and I visit only Reddit, Twitter and Telegram. Maybe Bitcointalk can offer other information.
Thank you for the advice Smiley

Yes, you are right.
This is the most discussed / visited / most interesting topic of Adex topic because this topic is in coinmarkecap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adx-net/
You can ask something here.
Cheers

Now, I see after clicking on announcement in coinmarketcap, I am redirected to this discussion. Thank you for information.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Hello, I am the new one here in bitcointalk. Could you tell me - Is this topic the most discussed / visited / liveliest from Adex topics? or is there any other with more active discussion? I am in Adex for a few weeks and I visit only Reddit, Twitter and Telegram. Maybe Bitcointalk can offer other information.

This is their official thread you can post anything that concerns Adex, Adex has a good future considering that Google are now banning ICO Adex could take that place if they put it their roadmap, I hope Adex will seize this opportunity.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Yes, you are right.
This is the most discussed / visited / most interesting topic of Adex topic because this topic is in coinmarkecap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adx-net/
You can ask something here.
Cheers
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
in the recent days we have seen some big transactions, someone bought on the binance at once 450k of adex tokens
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
This Adex token has become very popular especially in the field of advertising, but its price has not been affected by the launch of its platform positively, will the next update be an answer?
The price will eventually follow once we are in the bull run, today we have a good increase with ETH, so it could be one of the reason
why we rise a big. But, I am not satisfied with the price, we should be at over $2 because we have great achievement already.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
This Adex token has become very popular especially in the field of advertising, but its price has not been affected by the launch of its platform positively, will the next update be an answer?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
AdEx is named one of top 5 blockchain-based native advertising platforms by the Native Advertising Institute

https://nativeadvertisinginstitute.com/blog/blockchain-based-native-advertising-platforms/

great news

Adex is one of the most promising crypto investments. They already acquired some ad spaces and will surely make it popular soon. One of my longest hold coin being locked in my vault.
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
AdEx is named one of top 5 blockchain-based native advertising platforms by the Native Advertising Institute

https://nativeadvertisinginstitute.com/blog/blockchain-based-native-advertising-platforms/

great news
Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
AdEx (ADX) stands for “advertising exchange.” They're building a decentralized platform where advertisers and online publishers can meet to negotiate advertising contracts. It’s a blockchain-based marketplace for ads that aims to change the existing online advertising landscape and solve its major problems: ad fraud, privacy and consent to receive sponsored messages, etc.
AdEx is fully transparent and built on the Ethereum Smart Contracts. Good news with Adex as updated roadmap has been released, also, there will be some upcoming partnership announcements!
nice to hear that stuff! keep going
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
AdEx (ADX) stands for “advertising exchange.” They're building a decentralized platform where advertisers and online publishers can meet to negotiate advertising contracts. It’s a blockchain-based marketplace for ads that aims to change the existing online advertising landscape and solve its major problems: ad fraud, privacy and consent to receive sponsored messages, etc.
AdEx is fully transparent and built on the Ethereum Smart Contracts. Good news with Adex as updated roadmap has been released, also, there will be some upcoming partnership announcements!
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Great project. One of the perspective in this area
I think so too. But isn't exchain better?
It is too early to say with one is better
okay. but it is still good and fresh
Sure!

The main advantage of exchain that it is solving the problems of adex and making new level of ads

We need to see how much will investors give to both of projects. AdEx is good too!
Activity: 574
Sure!

The main advantage of exchain that it is solving the problems of adex and making new level of ads
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
Is anyone else so impressed from the AdEx Network dev team? These guys are rocking... I like this project so much and will buy as much as i can in the next time. I have so much faith in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: