Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 11. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Very smart .... no wordwide marketing then who will know about adex? What is point of technology if nobody uses it?People waiting When Adx time will come like other alts dominating Nowadays in market.
whd
Activity: 84
Merit: 35
New version released
+## [2.0.11] - 2018-04-30
+### Added
+- Page to show all user bids (by role)
+- New columns for bids tables (details/reports/ad slot/ad unit)
+- Bids details popup
+- Popup with ad unit/slot ipfs details at bid row
+- Popup for bid ipfs report
+- Svg circle with text for notifications
+- Validations with checkbox for transaction that are possible but don't meet the criteria (Verify bid without target reached, refund when target reached, etc.)
+- Bids spilled to Ready to verify/Open/Active/Closed
+- Show bids ready to verify count on side nav
+
+### Changed
+- Common components for unit/slot bids
+
+### Fixed
+- Misc bugs and styles
+- ADX exchange ABI
+- Auth - getting addr stats auth type
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
I see dream about this coin . It will go 10 $ this year . i reserved some coin and hope so doing my dream ...
It will go easy especially if bitcoin will break it's ATH this year.
When that happen you are not the only one who will celebrate but the entire ADEX holders including myself.
HOLD Adex, it's bound for a long term success.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I see dream about this coin . It will go 10 $ this year . i reserved some coin and hope so doing my dream ...
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
I didn't notice this thing but after having a proper look at it, I'm surprised that such an awesome block-chain based alternate of Google Adsense/Adwords/AdHitz exists, even though I'm not buying ADX right now (as I seriously can't afford to add another coin to my portfolio) but this thing can help me in monetization of my Wordpress-based websites, without any worries of "approved" Google Adsense account. Grin
Activity: 79
I think that if you talk about increasing bounty awards, then a good tactic may not be selling all at once, but waiting for a while. perhaps it will give you additional profit.
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Expectations of a strong near-term and near-term rally to $ 5 but I think any positive news to be announced early next week will support a rally to $ 9 in anticipation of the release of the new version of the platform Grin
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
60 mln of volume

bithumb soon

Good information.
I am very happy with the development of AdeX.
My patience was not in vain because of the beliefs that made me gain tremendous profit.  Wink
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
60 mln of volume

bithumb soon
As of this time the volume already grow to $111,738,000 USD.
What is the speculation here, if it's bithumb there is's gonna be a good news and I think we will easily reach $3 tomorrow when the announcement
will be made, good luck to us holders.
whd
60 mln of volume

bithumb soon
Hello, I am the new one here in bitcointalk. Could you tell me - Is this topic the most discussed / visited / liveliest from Adex topics? or is there any other with more active discussion? I am in Adex for a few weeks and I visit only Reddit, Twitter and Telegram. Maybe Bitcointalk can offer other information.
Thank you for the advice Smiley

Yes, you are right.
This is the most discussed / visited / most interesting topic of Adex topic because this topic is in coinmarkecap.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adx-net/
You can ask something here.
Cheers

Now, I see after clicking on announcement in coinmarketcap, I am redirected to this discussion. Thank you for information.

You are welcome, friend.
In this Bitcointalk Forum we are both discussing and learning cryptocurrency.
Do not hesitate to ask anything here.  Wink
Let's make this thread more active by sharing good information about Adex.
Despite the price increase of Adex, I still believe it's undervalued and it started to pick up to the pace.
Honestly, with the big news in the entire crypto, I will say that we will  be back to $2 this month, very aggressive prediction right?

I agree with you....
If this thread is crowded it will attract investors to buy AdeX.
And that will increase Adex prices in the future.  Cheesy
Activity: 77
AdEx will be in the fore with media issues about crypto ads in the market language will solve the solution itself with cryto. because in the crypto crypto crypto history in press solution will be born from here. i AdEx is the solution.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Hello, I am the new one here in bitcointalk. Could you tell me - Is this topic the most discussed / visited / liveliest from Adex topics? or is there any other with more active discussion? I am in Adex for a few weeks and I visit only Reddit, Twitter and Telegram. Maybe Bitcointalk can offer other information.

Yes, you are right.
This is the most discussed / visited / most interesting topic of Adex topic because this topic is in coinmarkecap.
Cheers

Now, I see after clicking on announcement in coinmarketcap, I am redirected to this discussion. Thank you for information.

You are welcome, friend.
Let's make this thread more active by sharing good information about Adex.
Despite the price increase of Adex, I still believe it's undervalued and it started to pick up to the pace.
Honestly, with the big news in the entire crypto, I will say that we will  be back to $2 this month, very aggressive prediction right?

Yes, you are right.
Cheers

You are welcome, friend.
whd
Important !

There is yet another fake twitter account trying to impersonate AdEx and offering a giveaway. Please note that we are currently NOT holding any airdrops, giveaways, sweepstakes, etc. and be very careful to whom you give your information!

please report it to the twitter stuff
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Important !

There is yet another fake twitter account trying to impersonate AdEx and offering a giveaway. Please note that we are currently NOT holding any airdrops, giveaways, sweepstakes, etc. and be very careful to whom you give your information!
whd

+## [2.0.9] - 2018-04-12
+### Added
+- TREZOR and LEDGER hardware wallets authentication
+- Transactions - new notifications
+
+### Changed
+- Code optimization
+
+### Fixed
+- Misc bug fixes
Activity: 96
Big supporter of AdEx and just did a quick 4 minute video on explaining how it solves reporting fraud, lack of viewability, and bots. AdEx to the moon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B9TRHrbRmU
Pages:
Jump to: