Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 25. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
I put 10,000 coins AdEx in my old age. Who has 10000 of these coins I will shake hands. A very cool coin, should reach the level of $ 100 by the beginning of 2019 year
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I've 2 notices about this project:

- Did you see the github page: https://github.com/AdExBlockchain ?

There seems to be little activity (just fews commits, and not very consistent).

- The team is verry little, there are only 2 developper on the project

If someone would like to enlighten me ?  Smiley

It can be updated anytime, but it's good that you posted this, they can hire new developer or increase their activity, some projects channel are more active then the others, let's see how the developer reacts to this , I'm sure they are following this thread.

Are you sure there are only 2 developers working on it? Based on the market cap and the amount of Adex they are worth, i don't think that they are working with just 2 developers. Nowadays the team minimum size of such market cap is easily 10 and more. Probably the Adex team can answer this.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

It can be updated anytime, but it's good that you posted this, they can hire new developer or increase their activity, some projects channel are more active then the others, let's see how the developer reacts to this , I'm sure they are following this thread.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Activity: 38
Update news ADEX prototype "No sooner than middle of month no later than end of the month, I Promise you that there will be a dev update this month"
https://www.reddit.com/r/AdEx/comments/7db0gc/weekly_discussions_5/dq1n4h4/
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
In case someone is new here and have some questions I will recommend to have a look at their official twitter channel. There is history there are some videos quite interesting in this regard explaining about the system how it will work and how different things will be achieved. It is always better to do your own research instead of relaying on third persons information.
Activity: 1
Can I ask a question?

I'd like to know how can end users use AdEx User Profile.
Is it a browser like Brave, or something like extensions ?
If anything is decided, please let me know.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
ADEX is mentioned in this article that is critical about NEO. It states that there isn't actual activity on ADEX'github... He has a point  Undecided

https://storeofvalue.github.io/posts/major-neo-redflags/
Activity: 3
Just read the whitepaper, trying to understand: how will AdEx make money?

I see there will be fees to use the 'cloud-hosted portal' - 1) what is that? And 2) is that, along with the custom platform service, their only sources of income?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
Where can I see truthful news about the upcoming work?

https://twitter.com/adex_network

https://medium.com/@AdEx_by_Stremio

Constantly I follow on the official channels
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Where can I see truthful news about the upcoming work?
Activity: 178
Nothing to worry with this project keep hold and keep patience then you will reward. Just looking arround on their github, i believe only few thing left to build.

This is right, ADEX will have a very huge future. Patience is the key. The reward will be very big. Rome wasn´t build in one day, too. Wink
Activity: 38
Nothing to worry with this project keep hold and keep patience then you will reward. Just looking arround on their github, i believe only few thing left to build.
i bought some at $1  just longterm. lets see what they can deliver.  good concept.

why it moved from $0,90 / $1
watch bitcoin. all alts are moving a little because off bitcoin. so nothing to worry about.

I get it so why isn't adex on more pairs. If we know btc is volatile, we should have more eth, neo , bnb pairs just to even things out. Just imagine a scenario where bitcoin falls to say a few hundred dollar. Everyone will go back to bitcoin buying frenzy and no one will like to spend that bitcoin on an altcoin with the hope that bitcoin price will rise back few thousand dollars which can make them real money. With this, demand will go down of altcoins.

Its always one of the two arguments. Bitcoin is rising up so everyone is planning to ride the wave and hence altcoin is decreasing or bitcoin is decreasing so there will be more buying opportunities for bitcoin and that is why no one will spend a higher bitcoin amount to get  altcoin.  If we get more pairs we remove dependency of a coin's performance just on bitcoin.
A coin should and only should be measured by their product and their marketing strategy and not by factors which they can't control and is bleeding them daily and its investors.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
i bought some at $1  just longterm. lets see what they can deliver.  good concept.

why it moved from $0,90 / $1
watch bitcoin. all alts are moving a little because off bitcoin. so nothing to worry about.

Again adex is dwindling between 90 cents and 105 cents. Why there is so much volatility to this coin?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!
researching this coin for some weeks. planning to buy some for longterm.  everything looks good for me to invest some money.

advertising is a big market and the market is compleet open for adex.

what are the goals for 2018 ?
allready talking with other exchanges to list adex?
Activity: 319
Merit: 11
Hope this year the price could reach $ 3, Adex is the first project that I join ICO and until now I still keep.
Binance is following Adex on twitter guys! Maybe finally we get a new exchange for Adex! Best thing about binance is more trading pairs than just btc alone which will put some ease in the volatile Adex.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
DEEPONION - NO ICO
I'm really unsure as to why anyone would believe the $3 mark is unobtainable by the end of the year.  Look at the history.  This coin gets some peaks and bows all the time.... very swingy.  Will it hold 3?  Almost certainly not... but it might hit up to $3.
Pages:
Jump to: