Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 26. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I hope this is the start of something huge for Adex it is $0.998306 (5.75%) right now from 86 cents last week, this is a big leap after a very turmoil trading in the last two weeks. I'm hoping to see this coin crossing the $3 level before the end of the year I hope my wish comes true.

$3 is an overstatement. I am rooting for somewhere near $1.5 considering they don't have any new exchanges. Is Adex planning to go on any other major exchange or planning to release some product before the month end?

Nothing impossible in crypto, $1,5 is reliable price, they are working hard to release prototype this month, don't be upset if they fail to delivery early.

Adex is one of coins that I trusted most because I know the capability of the team. And besides, Jihan Wu one of their advisers is very influential. I believe ath will be broken before second half of 2018. By that time, all solid alts will return to its previous highs.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I hope this is the start of something huge for Adex it is $0.998306 (5.75%) right now from 86 cents last week, this is a big leap after a very turmoil trading in the last two weeks. I'm hoping to see this coin crossing the $3 level before the end of the year I hope my wish comes true.

$3 is an overstatement. I am rooting for somewhere near $1.5 considering they don't have any new exchanges. Is Adex planning to go on any other major exchange or planning to release some product before the month end?

Nothing impossible in crypto, $1,5 is reliable price, they are working hard to release prototype this month, don't be upset if they fail to delivery early.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Yes, we must admit that this project is a very worthy work. I am watching him from the beginning, and I confess that in the beginning did not look very convincing it all and the price was very low at the start. Thinking this is just another do not need anyone, and then he proved it is capable of much. And the price is confirmed, they gave a lot of money on this, including I could earn here. I think it will still show good growth.
I attended the ICO from the start, I think it's pattern is very good, the prospect of advertising this in the future will be very popular, so I invest it, for now, its price is stable and the rising momentum.

Thanks for your support!  Smiley
We appreciate it
Activity: 17
Yes, we must admit that this project is a very worthy work. I am watching him from the beginning, and I confess that in the beginning did not look very convincing it all and the price was very low at the start. Thinking this is just another do not need anyone, and then he proved it is capable of much. And the price is confirmed, they gave a lot of money on this, including I could earn here. I think it will still show good growth.
I attended the ICO from the start, I think it's pattern is very good, the prospect of advertising this in the future will be very popular, so I invest it, for now, its price is stable and the rising momentum.
Activity: 225
is the quantity of tokens limited?

Yes, there are 100,000,000 ADX created
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Is anyone watching adex price closely? It looks like being on bittrex is doing them some harm. Since bitcoin price is dropping all the coins which are doing major volumes on bittrex alone have fallen sharply. Adex , wetrust, etc have their major bulk on bittrex and they lost over 10- 20 percent in a day even when there is no fork coming or amy fud.
Adex needs exchange like binance and kucoin i guess afterall to make the price stable.
Activity: 35
is the quantity of tokens limited?
Activity: 38
It's look like Adex team seriously want to release their prototype on mid Nov. Look at their github activity https://github.com/AdExBlockchain
Adex was very stable during the whole bitcoin hardfork time. I could also increase it´s price a little bit. I think this is very good for a coin.

I beg to differ. Just before the fork i had bought adex at 1.10 and then going into the fork i again bought adex at 0.74 which shows a almost 40 percent dip and it cant be called as stable. Adex is good for playing when bitcoin prices are stable and adex is not. When both are unstable one needs to watch out for trends.
Activity: 178
Adex was very stable during the whole bitcoin hardfork time. I could also increase it´s price a little bit. I think this is very good for a coin.
I think that if Kucoin would list ADEX, Binance would definitely take notice.

I asked the question in the telegramchat but the answer was that the ADEX-team did not apply and was not planning on applying to be listed on Kucoin.

The price to get listed on Binance should be high (10 - 20 BTC) but I have no real confirmation of this... That's really high if it would be true.

Since Binance has added a couple of coins moments after Kucoin announced listing these tokens, it is clear that a listing on Kucoin could clear the way to a listing on Binance. Or am I wrong about this?

Binance charges $50k from what i heard.
I think Adex doesn't require any more exchanges. When you have something like bittrex, nothing else matters. If we were talking about kraken or poloneix it would have made a difference since they bring in similar volumes like bittrex, but kraken no longer lists coins and is happy to go with their 20 odd coins. The main price bump will be their product and i hope we can get it soon to do some beta testing.
Exchanges do bring in a little pump but it is only good enough for few days. Monetha is one such which is listed on kucoin, binance and more and yet they lost  75 percent from their ico price and believe me their product is solid but the lack of tech news is what killed it.
Adex is a product and if you care about the product, everything else will line up eventually.

Monetha and ADEX aren't really the same. Yes the token lost a lot of its value but maybe it has to do with the period in time: ADEX launched before alts where going down... True, ADEX already has Bittrex. I was only saying that a listing on Kucoin could help to get listed on Binance, if ADEX wants to get listed on Binance.

Yeah but it just debunks the fact that having all the exchanges will really make the price boom. If i would pick up one exchange, it would be kraken instead of binance since kraken opens the doors for europe and kraken has very limited coins which puts extra attention on every single coin listed there. If adex gets there somehow, adex will be having 5 million in trade daily!

Rest binance is picking up the space for sure but right now it is very tough thinking of adex reaching $2 anytime soon and for a person who joined it at $1, that isnt much. I am personally going long on adex but it is interesting to see the variablity on adex which drops to 70 cents and rises to 1.20 so immediately that it is the perfect option for short.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

I asked the question in the telegramchat but the answer was that the ADEX-team did not apply and was not planning on applying to be listed on Kucoin.

The price to get listed on Binance should be high (10 - 20 BTC) but I have no real confirmation of this... That's really high if it would be true.

Since Binance has added a couple of coins moments after Kucoin announced listing these tokens, it is clear that a listing on Kucoin could clear the way to a listing on Binance. Or am I wrong about this?

I think Adex doesn't require any more exchanges. When you have something like bittrex, nothing else matters. If we were talking about kraken or poloneix it would have made a difference since they bring in similar volumes like bittrex, but kraken no longer lists coins and is happy to go with their 20 odd coins. The main price bump will be their product and i hope we can get it soon to do some beta testing.
Exchanges do bring in a little pump but it is only good enough for few days. Monetha is one such which is listed on kucoin, binance and more and yet they lost  75 percent from their ico price and believe me their product is solid but the lack of tech news is what killed it.
Adex is a product and if you care about the product, everything else will line up eventually.

Monetha and ADEX aren't really the same. Yes the token lost a lot of its value but maybe it has to do with the period in time: ADEX launched before alts where going down... True, ADEX already has Bittrex. I was only saying that a listing on Kucoin could help to get listed on Binance, if ADEX wants to get listed on Binance.

Exchanges do bring in a little pump but it is only good enough for few days. Monetha is one such which is listed on kucoin, binance and more and yet they lost  75 percent from their ico price and believe me their product is solid but the lack of tech news is what killed it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 68
Do good things
I don't see why they don't get listed on smaller exchanges that list anything I.E Cryptopia. volume not fantastic but it gave a pop to PLR when it was listed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Are there any bounty or airdrop, sirs? Please help me if you can  Cry
Thank you very much, my AdEx wallet: 0xf5ef457984ea231ae585a49990d936154c7f8e24

They had a binance airdrop where if you have over 50 adex in a wallet and not a exchange you will get 0.2 binance coins but that is more of for voting Adex to get listed on Binance.

Looks like Adex won't get listed on binance for free afterall as they are trailing by over 3.5k votes. There is another airdrop that is if you buy snip you get adex and if  you have adex you get snip

I do not have binance account but I prefer Coss And Kucoin Shares because both of two exchange has profit sharing features I don't know if Binance offer this kind of features too, and do they have a plan in these two up and coming exchange.
Activity: 207
DEEPONION - NO ICO
A lot of alts are down but there are some more popular ones rising by 20 or more percent... They also haven't got any exciting news, maybe just investors seeing a future opportunity?
Result of pump and dump for some, some good announcements for some altcoins and the stability of the bitcoin price around 7200 making people put the money back to the alts. It's one week to go to fork where i am seeing adex reaching somewhere around 1.25 based on the previous runs of adex before fork and the news of Adex reaching closer to rolling out their test product.
Adex has some strong competition upcoming in the advertising space and Adex can sure lead by having the first mover advantage.

Pretty dam close with that 1.25 call!

I think 2X got cancelled, right?  The producers of it were worried that there could be a 51% attack, from what I heard.  I've been sick lately, so not reading much into it, but I read this earlier.  Excited to get back to trading after my cold clears up!
Pages:
Jump to: