Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 43. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Where is bounty data pls.. interface reporting wrong data  Embarrassed
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
@chickenmie Jihan is a strategic partner, helps with business development strategy

Dev update: we're working on a prototype, will deploy the smart contracts on testnet and post them on github very soon (in a few weeks)
Wow this one seems like worth to wait, looking forward for the good result dev.

Certainly, it worth to wait
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
@chickenmie Jihan is a strategic partner, helps with business development strategy

Dev update: we're working on a prototype, will deploy the smart contracts on testnet and post them on github very soon (in a few weeks)
Wow this one seems like worth to wait, looking forward for the good result dev.
Activity: 65
Merit: 11

Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Nice, a new thread i hope this one will last long and have everyone come here and join the project.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
take me a place ,who is  jihan wu , a chinese man or woman?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Is there an update regarding the development of the adex project. and can you tell me the role of the jihan wu in this project? Or he just to shilling in this one. Waiting for your answer dev.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
Nice to see you back !!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
i'm joining social media boounty program with the bounty portal.. but it pending.. why it happen??
@kumiskura we answered the whitepaper question at least 5 times, we are not planning on writing the same things over and over; there's an answer to that question in all of the previous thread; Our thread got actually locked because of new rules, which we weren't aware of at the time. It's not deleted, it's locked, as with the old thread; So you can read the entire history Smiley
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
it was the third time you opened the announcement right ?
oh my my,you opened a moderated thread before and get deleted by moderator because talking about bounties ?
so,what is the purpose opened a moderated thread before ? and the first one when someone asking about whitepaper you opened new thread and avoiding the question,seems fishy
NOTE: The previous thread got deleted because of bounty discussion, which is forbidden on the altcoin forum. Please do not post anything about bounties. If you are still waiting for more tokens for the social bounty program, please join us on Telegram!

AdEx: A Decentralized Ad Network

Join our community:

Pages:
Jump to: