Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADEX]*new thread* - AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Network - page 40. (Read 69009 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Circulating Supply ADX is 40,000,000 ADX
Total Supply is 100,000,000 ADX

I have a question Where are the 60.000.000 adx left?  Huh

and I see at website that

Token Distribution

80% are allocated for purchase by the public over time

10% will go to the AdEx Team and will be locked for 12 months

6% will go to the AdEx advisors and will be locked for 12 months

2% will go to WINGS DAO - discovery, valuation, social promotion

2% will be set aside for a bounty program

so where 40% token for purchase ? ~40.000.000 adx  Cry

token holder at explorer say 2 wallet have near total 60% adx total supply

https://etherscan.io/token/0x4470bb87d77b963a013db939be332f927f2b992e#balances

so who have 2 wallet ? is wallet from team adx ?

40% for purchase is covered in the whitepaper. The another part reserved for purchase in the future, not in this ICO.

wooo what happen at 20:00 19/8 https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/adex/#charts
more than 13 milion adex coin add to market with nothing notice  Huh
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Prices fell nearly 50% from the highest of $ 2.45 and are now priced at $ 1.27

it will be up again after an announce of the full feature, just hold your token
and i think the price will be more than now after
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Prices fell nearly 50% from the highest of $ 2.45 and are now priced at $ 1.27
Activity: 225
This is very interesting project price is going up and the platform does not yet release but the rice continues to build up
I have a question about wallet, I acquire Adex through Jaxx wallet how can I transfer it to myetherwallet since it's not showing in  myetherwallet.

Please, write everything with more specifications.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
This is very interesting project price is going up and the platform does not yet release but the rice continues to build up
I have a question about wallet, I acquire Adex through Jaxx wallet how can I transfer it to myetherwallet since it's not showing in  myetherwallet.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello, I have a (stupid) question : I invested into this project the 30/06/17 in the ICO, but now I would like to know how to get the tokens ? I did invest from MEW but I got nothing in my wallet, maybe I forgot to do something ?

Thank you Smiley

what is your address so we can check it if you invested in the ICO correctly

Ok forget it, I'm stupid.

I have all the ADX in my Wallet, I checked the wrong place.

ADX appears into MEW, I just don't see it when I am in token explorer (I don't know why) but the principal is that I got my tokens, sorry for disturbing you :/
Activity: 44
Join the project, I have high hopes for it!
Hello, I have a (stupid) question : I invested into this project the 30/06/17 in the ICO, but now I would like to know how to get the tokens ? I did invest from MEW but I got nothing in my wallet, maybe I forgot to do something ?

Thank you Smiley

We can post directly adress on the forum ? Or maybe it is better by Private Message because I think there is a rule about it.

I send you a PM with my adress if you agree with that.
Trphy.io

Thank you Smiley

Trphy.io
maybe we can go to the moon with value more than 5$ or 10$ ??
lets see how the price will go crazy after the feature realesed

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 61
and it has crossed the $2.50 mark, more to come?  Grin
Activity: 225
First Peek at the AdEx Platform
The first designs for the AdEx UI are now ready and we can’t wait to show them to you Smiley

Link:
https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/first-peek-at-the-adex-platform-6f79ddbc3153

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
I regret that I sold adex early. He then grew two more times, who would have thought, Will have to buy again  Grin
i too sold early, waiting for adx to drop so i can buy some. but it looks like it won't drop, it'll keep going up. missed a chance to make really good profit.  Undecided
Activity: 314

I feel sad about to miss the chance to buy some ADEX from that crash but I have a lot of coins sitting into my wallet.
Waiting impatiently to see alpha version which will make this journey much fun and price will boost easily.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It was good investment decision of buying at last dip when I took some tokens. Now I am thinking why I didn't buy more when I could. I will not sell under $5 any token. I will be seeing how the things move ahead if volume keeps growing with value of token as parallel then my exit point will be higher too. It is performing extraordinary what is to be happy for now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
The amazing price increase, a few days ago I saw adx with a very low price, and now more than 10x of increase  Shocked
Does anyone know how long adx will keep going up ?
Is it too risky to buy it now?
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I regret that I sold adex early. He then grew two more times, who would have thought, Will have to buy again  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Price is going to the moon it has simple direction at the moment much hard to predict where it will stop. That is amazing to see where I bought that coins and now the situation changed how quickly I hope it will increase more and we will see 100k very soon.
Activity: 406
Wow, what a rise, really nice !
Pages:
Jump to: