Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ADX]*NEW* AdEx Network - Decentralized Ad Exchange - page 29. (Read 74834 times)

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Contributed a small amount, let's see how this goes  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Congratulations to the team responsible for the project.

Amount collected by ICO:

Current status ETH RAISED 33523.0309

The Adex team must be loving this, less than 7k EThers to go. This will close in less than 24 hour, this is another hugely successful ICO
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
hey dev,
can i ask something?
apakah semua pembayaran bounty akan dilakukan di https://bounty.adex.network/#/profile ?
because i do share facebook or retweet everyday but my ADX still not update
thanks

I think that this is all such a problem
Since I also did not update the data in my account.
But I'm sure that everything will be fixed and everything will be displayed correctly.
I am glad to support this very promising project!

I also do not display tokens in my account, although I did the right thing
In general, a very good project and a successful ISO
With such speed, I think today within two or three hours will collect the whole amount of money
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Congratulations to the team responsible for the project.

Amount collected by ICO:

Current status ETH RAISED 33523.0309
Activity: 167
hey dev,
can i ask something?
apakah semua pembayaran bounty akan dilakukan di https://bounty.adex.network/#/profile ?
thanks

I think that this is all such a problem
Since I also did not update the data in my account.
But I'm sure that everything will be fixed and everything will be displayed correctly.
I am glad to support this very promising project!
Activity: 336
hey dev,
can i ask something?
thanks

Facebook needs to be manually reviewed. Twitter API need some time to update but in the end everything will be fine.
Activity: 672
hey dev,
can i ask something?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
any plan for add max investment?
Do you mean Max ICO? it's 40k ETH, we only need 8k Eth more
yes from 40k change to 80k Wink

I think 40k ETH should be a sufficient market cap to start with, look at Stratis it already went 400x with a market cap at the start of 1000 BTC.

Anyways the ICO is closing today once we have around 8k ETH reached and I am happy to invest some ETH.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
yes from 40k change to 80k Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Activity: 196
Please close signature campaign
Everything is a scammer.

They're just farming, they should start before the ICO starts
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
This is a great success, we will be rich!
Activity: 209
sir the twitter in bounty dash board is not syncing what do i need to  sync the twitter?

thankyou By the way congrats for the great ico project

hey don't be worried you will get your prize and the twitter counter is working but is taking time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
sir the twitter in bounty dash board is not syncing what do i need to  sync the twitter?

you must connect your twitter account into your adex bounty account, and then you must follow and retweet at least 25 retweet before you claim the bounty twitter
Activity: 275
The ICO looks very good, 32000 ETH collected so far. We will see a fully funded ICO within a few hours I think. Great!
Activity: 896
Merit: 253

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Very good this is going to be one of the fastest ICO, already they collected more than 30000ETH.
 I think in the next 2 or 3 days the Adex ICO is going to end.
Activity: 199
The ico of this campaign was going so fast, I love this kind of ico Smiley Nice team for getting lot of investor, this project was good for sharing knowledge by using ads exchange. Join now in bounty don't missed opportunity guys! this team had some good skill in marketing and this will go too far after ico end. Advance Congratulations for everyone.

Yes a very good start
And I think very soon there will be a finish
I also decided to support this project and participate in the purchase of tokens
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Is this for real? 30k etherium has been raised just for an hour? Wow this project is so good and promising. This project is blessed that's why it raised that big money. Goodluck for the next hours of this project! You have my support.

Yes, it's great to see when ICOs do well and people believe in the project. The devs have really worked hard on this and now we can see the good result. Hope that the process goes smoothly and ETH transactions get confirmed soon.

The ICO that is scheduled in a month all happened in a single day! Spell success!  Wink

Congratulations to all the developers and the entire AdEx project!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: