Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 15. (Read 6658 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
We will all wait for the release on the stock exchange, it is very interesting and will there be any further growth?
I hope that growth will be. The Gexan project seems to me very promising. Rarely when a project has not just promises and beautiful words, but a full-fledged active product.
Everyone loves a ready-made product on the market, since they sell a lot of raw tokens, which can not even be sold in the future.
Only 150 participants can get into this Airdrop, I want to try to get on this list.
150 people is really not much. And how many coins does each participant get? I do not think that this is a huge amount. Gexan values its coin and will not simply distribute it.
There are of course not many participants, but the main thing is that people take part in this project and follow its news.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
Only 150 participants can get into this Airdrop, I want to try to get on this list.
150 people is really not much. And how many coins does each participant get? I do not think that this is a huge amount. Gexan values its coin and will not simply distribute it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
They say that airdrop is starting today, but I did not find a link to this topic.
Today is airdrop. This is accurate information. The team shared this on social media.
09.05 | 10 GMT , 20 GMT - lottery free tickets Airdrop for 1st 150 users registered at https://lottery.gexan.io/ ! Try our working product!
I plan to participate. But the main event tomorrow is the start of IEO at the exchange. Here it will be something special!
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
We will all wait for the release on the stock exchange, it is very interesting and will there be any further growth?
I hope that growth will be. The Gexan project seems to me very promising. Rarely when a project has not just promises and beautiful words, but a full-fledged active product.
They say that airdrop is starting today, but I did not find a link to this topic.
Today is airdrop. This is accurate information. The team shared this on social media. I plan to participate. But the main event tomorrow is the start of IEO at the exchange. Here it will be something special!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Today is airdrop. This is accurate information. The team shared this on social media.
09.05 | 10 GMT , 20 GMT - lottery free tickets Airdrop for 1st 150 users registered at https://lottery.gexan.io/ ! Try our working product!
I plan to participate. But the main event tomorrow is the start of IEO at the exchange. Here it will be something special!
Activity: 224
Have you heard anything about airdrop, they'll launch it soon?
Today will be Aerdrop. I want to win coins and try to play the Gexan lottery. There's a jackpot of 30,000 dollars!
Dua
Activity: 616
Today aerdrop from the project Gexan. Who else does not know, I advise you to register for participation. By the way, the coins can be spent in the lottery and win jackpot.
I agree, the won coins can then be used to play the lottery itself, in this case a lot of luck always decides.
And what are the prizes in the Gexan lottery? Is it worth the risk? Have a chance to win something serious?
if I understand correctly, the awards for the lottery winners will be Gex tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Experienced investors are not afraid to take risks, because the greater the risk, the greater the profit.
Gold words! I also hold this opinion. I always invest in new projects that seem promising to me.
Have you heard anything about airdrop, they'll launch it soon?
Coinsbit exchange
Today aerdrop from the project Gexan. Who else does not know, I advise you to register for participation. By the way, the coins can be spent in the lottery and win jackpot.
I agree, the won coins can then be used to play the lottery itself, in this case a lot of luck always decides.
And what are the prizes in the Gexan lottery? Is it worth the risk? Have a chance to win something serious?
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Experienced investors are not afraid to take risks, because the greater the risk, the greater the profit.
Quite a controversial issue before you invest in a particular project you need to conduct an in-depth analysis.

It is more important for the ICO. During the IEO detailed analysis of the project conducts an exchange which is conducted by the IEO.
Gold words! I also hold this opinion. I always invest in new projects that seem promising to me.
Activity: 106

Experienced investors do not like to take risks, only beginners take risks. To be honest, you can invest a couple of hundred dollars in GEX for a start.
Activity: 114

Quite a controversial issue before you invest in a particular project you need to conduct an in-depth analysis.
Coinsbit exchange
guys, do you know that tomorrow the Gexan project will hold a small airdrop ?! I will definitely participate and recommend you!
Wow, that's great! Could you give a link to participate in this airdrop?
Where is the information about the airdrop? It's great! I would love to get some coins. Give an official link. I do not see such information on the project site.
Dua
Activity: 616
guys, do you know that tomorrow the Gexan project will hold a small airdrop ?! I will definitely participate and recommend you!
Wow, that's great! Could you give a link to participate in this airdrop?
Pages:
Jump to: