Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 19. (Read 6658 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
In any case, in the future, the platform will expand its borders and no one has canceled new listings on the stock exchange.
Of course the listing of the new exchanges are important. But I think the team needs to focus on working on their lottery. The success of the project depends on the success of the lottery among users.
At the moment, one so far that the exchange will be enough with his head, and in the future there will be seen how everything goes
Of course, many people would like to see the GEX coins on other popular exchanges, but one exchange is enough for a start, the team should focus on developing the platform.
Activity: 574
if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
What is known about the team’s plans after the IEO? Do you plan listing for other exchanges?
As far as I know, sales will be only on one P2PB2B exchange. And at the expense of plans after IEO, while this is not known, the team has not yet announced anything.
I think that the IEO will collect enough funds and this money should be enough for listing on top-level exchanges. And maybe even for the exchange of Binance.
I think it would be very good for the further development of the platform, as well as to increase the popularity of the platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In any case, in the future, the platform will expand its borders and no one has canceled new listings on the stock exchange.
Of course the listing of the new exchanges are important. But I think the team needs to focus on working on their lottery. The success of the project depends on the success of the lottery among users.
At the moment, one so far that the exchange will be enough with his head, and in the future there will be seen how everything goes
Activity: 116
Given the high competition in the gaming industry, you need something to interest the player to offer him something new.
Activity: 114

Gexan project already has a valid lottery. What other lotteries are you talking about? What else will they develop?
In fact, you can develop anything, because gaming platforms are famous for their diversity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Gexan project already has a valid lottery. What other lotteries are you talking about? What else will they develop?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
What is known about the team’s plans after the IEO? Do you plan listing for other exchanges?
As far as I know, sales will be only on one P2PB2B exchange. And at the expense of plans after IEO, while this is not known, the team has not yet announced anything.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I think that the IEO will collect enough funds and this money should be enough for listing on top-level exchanges. And maybe even for the exchange of Binance.
Activity: 574
copper member
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
And where will IEO take place and when? Where can I find information?
With all the information about the IEO, you can find on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX or on the official website of the Gexan project on the link: https://gexan.io/
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Considering that the team plans to sell 150,000 GEX in the IEO and get 26.25 BTC, I think that the money collected should be enough for serious further development of the project!
And where will IEO take place and when? Where can I find information?
Activity: 224
If they succeed in shutting it all down, then there will be money for further ideas and of course creative to promote the project among competitors
Considering that the team plans to sell 150,000 GEX in the IEO and get 26.25 BTC, I think that the money collected should be enough for serious further development of the project!
Activity: 106
If they succeed in shutting it all down, then there will be money for further ideas and of course creative to promote the project among competitors
This money still needs to be raised, which will not be easy to do, but I do not lose faith in the project.
There is a process of preparation for the sale, now you need to somehow attract the attention of investors.
It seems to me that IEO will be successful. Now the market is consolidating and showing signals to the beginning of the bullish trend. Accordingly, investors will be more active!
I agree with you, the market really began to actively rise, so now there is every chance to quickly close the hard cap.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
but not only activity plays a decisive role. the importance of the right action. the team must clearly understand each step. It is worth considering a variety of solutions and end results in a versatile way. this can happen differently. the team should think about education and professionalism.
I think that the Gexan project team has enough experience and qualification to make the project successful and popular.
Let's hope so, in the future, everyone would use and sell their tokens, or use them in the system
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
but not only activity plays a decisive role. the importance of the right action. the team must clearly understand each step. It is worth considering a variety of solutions and end results in a versatile way. this can happen differently. the team should think about education and professionalism.
I think that the Gexan project team has enough experience and qualification to make the project successful and popular.
In any case, advertising is gradually evolving, and all this takes much more time than you think
Gexan project is really interesting, so the information about the Gexan project is spreading rather quickly!
The project received such popularity due to the active and constant work of the entire development team; these guys are moving in the right direction.
The more active the project behaves, the better for the future, since new customers usually come through advertising

Simply put, just keep an eye on competitors, do market analysis and release updates, add new ideas.
Activity: 116

Such a trend really exists, perhaps, investors see some advantages in this period of time.
This factor is no longer a secret that even an inexperienced investor can earn in a growing market, as almost all coins become more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: