Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 20. (Read 6658 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10

I agree with you, the market really began to actively rise, so now there is every chance to quickly close the hard cap.
What does the project have to do with the overall market growth?

I noticed that investors are very active in the growing market, they do not spare money for interesting projects.

Such a trend really exists, perhaps, investors see some advantages in this period of time.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1

I agree with you, the market really began to actively rise, so now there is every chance to quickly close the hard cap.

I noticed that investors are very active in the growing market, they do not spare money for interesting projects.
Activity: 106

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
There is a process of preparation for the sale, now you need to somehow attract the attention of investors.
It seems to me that IEO will be successful. Now the market is consolidating and showing signals to the beginning of the bullish trend. Accordingly, investors will be more active!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
There is a process of preparation for the sale, now you need to somehow attract the attention of investors.
It seems to me that IEO will be successful. Now the market is consolidating and showing signals to the beginning of the bullish trend. Accordingly, investors will be more active!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
That's right, the team is preparing for the start of sales, respectively, working hard to expand its advertising campaign.
Just a few days left before the start of the IEO. I think the team needs to further strengthen marketing.
Activity: 14
AD mining Pool!

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://89.151.132.222:3131 -u  -p c=GXX 
Shocked Every month we play the Commission received by the pool among miners. To participate you will need a presence on the pool not less than 2 days. Shocked

Telegram Support:https://t.me/AD_pool
good bootstrap ask my pool Telegram
Activity: 574

I'm more concerned with other information, how much money do they want to gather by selling tokens?

Hard cap 117.5 BTC is all they need. The amount is small, it will be easy to collect.
but sales will last only three days, do you think this time will be enough to collect such an amount?
I think sales only 3 days because total suply in IEO = 150 000 GEX = 26,25 BTC
So, hopeful this token sale in IEO token will be sold out

if so, then I think the sales should be successful and all the declared tokens should be sold out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In any case, advertising is gradually evolving, and all this takes much more time than you think
Gexan project is really interesting, so the information about the Gexan project is spreading rather quickly!
The project received such popularity due to the active and constant work of the entire development team; these guys are moving in the right direction.
The more active the project behaves, the better for the future, since new customers usually come through advertising

but not only activity plays a decisive role. the importance of the right action. the team must clearly understand each step. It is worth considering a variety of solutions and end results in a versatile way. this can happen differently. the team should think about education and professionalism.
Activity: 154
I studied the GEX coin distribution: IEO - 67%, Bounty - 7%, Airdrops - 6%, Invite company - 4%, Jack POT - 18%. I know about bounty, but what about airdrop? How to participate?
Strange, because there was no news about the launch of Airdrop, especially since there is no point in launching it, sales are already close.
I agree, at the moment it makes no sense to carry it out, sales should go so well, this is of course my opinion
Activity: 168

I'm more concerned with other information, how much money do they want to gather by selling tokens?

Hard cap 117.5 BTC is all they need. The amount is small, it will be easy to collect.
but sales will last only three days, do you think this time will be enough to collect such an amount?
I think sales only 3 days because total suply in IEO = 150 000 GEX = 26,25 BTC
So, hopeful this token sale in IEO token will be sold out
Activity: 336
I studied the GEX coin distribution: IEO - 67%, Bounty - 7%, Airdrops - 6%, Invite company - 4%, Jack POT - 18%. I know about bounty, but what about airdrop? How to participate?
Strange, because there was no news about the launch of Airdrop, especially since there is no point in launching it, sales are already close.
Activity: 116

I do not think that they need too much money, because the project itself is not particularly large, and much has already been done.

The marketing company for Gexan is only gaining momentum. I often began to see advertising of this project on various Internet sites on ICO and IEO.
Dua
Activity: 616

I do not think that they need too much money, because the project itself is not particularly large, and much has already been done.

The marketing company for Gexan is only gaining momentum. I often began to see advertising of this project on various Internet sites on ICO and IEO.
That's right, the team is preparing for the start of sales, respectively, working hard to expand its advertising campaign.
Activity: 574

Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange

Activity: 106

Activity: 116

Sale coins GEX starts in 5 days on the P2PB2B exchange. Please be patient.
How much will it cost 1 coin GEX? Already known prices?

Sale coins GEX starts in 5 days on the P2PB2B exchange. Please be patient.
How much will it cost 1 coin GEX? Already known prices?
Pages:
Jump to: