Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 21. (Read 6658 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In any case, advertising is gradually evolving, and all this takes much more time than you think
Gexan project is really interesting, so the information about the Gexan project is spreading rather quickly!
Only I will say one thing that we will observe how everything develops in the future, now there are very few good projects.
In any case, advertising is gradually evolving, and all this takes much more time than you think
Gexan project is really interesting, so the information about the Gexan project is spreading rather quickly!
The project received such popularity due to the active and constant work of the entire development team; these guys are moving in the right direction.
The more active the project behaves, the better for the future, since new customers usually come through advertising
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
The project received such popularity due to the active and constant work of the entire development team; these guys are moving in the right direction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Already known price at which the GEX coin will be sold at IEO?
The price for 1 GEX is 0.0001175 BTC. More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
This is a good price in my opinion, because it is available to most investors. I think sales will be on top.
You need more active advertising to raise the price of your token and, of course, listing on popular exchanges
Gexan project has just started its marketing company. The fact that there is such a project a week ago, no one knew. I think it takes time for the information to become known to the crypto community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
You need more active advertising to raise the price of your token and, of course, listing on popular exchanges
Gexan project has just started its marketing company. The fact that there is such a project a week ago, no one knew. I think it takes time for the information to become known to the crypto community.
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
It is logical how people should know about the project and take part in it, only then will the result be in the future
In the crypto community, information spreads very quickly. How many people does the crypto community have? I think that no more than a few tens of millions.
The price for 1 GEX is 0.0001175 BTC. More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
I think the developers are well aware that a lot of things depend on advertising and most likely they are working on it now.
Before the start of the IEO, there are literally a few days left, so the emphasis on advertising and marketing, I think that today is the maximum!
It is logical how people should know about the project and take part in it, only then will the result be in the future
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I studied the GEX coin distribution: IEO - 67%, Bounty - 7%, Airdrops - 6%, Invite company - 4%, Jack POT - 18%. I know about bounty, but what about airdrop? How to participate?
copper member
Activity: 207
Activity: 434
Coinsbit.io
You're right! Gexan project will conduct its IEO on the P2PB2B exchange from 10.05.2019 15:00 - 13.05.2019 15:00 (Local). More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
copper member
Activity: 207
Is there any news from the team about the launch of sales? What can we expect in the near future?
Sale coins GEX starts in 5 days on the P2PB2B exchange. Please be patient.
You're right! Gexan project will conduct its IEO on the P2PB2B exchange from 10.05.2019 15:00 - 13.05.2019 15:00 (Local). More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Is there any news from the team about the launch of sales? What can we expect in the near future?
Sale coins GEX starts in 5 days on the P2PB2B exchange. Please be patient.
Activity: 224
I think the developers are well aware that a lot of things depend on advertising and most likely they are working on it now.
Before the start of the IEO, there are literally a few days left, so the emphasis on advertising and marketing, I think that today is the maximum!
Activity: 14
AD mining Pool!

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://89.151.132.222:3131 -u -p c=GXX
Shocked Every month we play the Commission received by the pool among miners. To participate you will need a presence on the pool not less than 2 days. Shocked

Telegram Support:https://t.me/AD_pool
good bootstrap ask my pool Telegram
Activity: 106
In any case, when people get their tokens and they are available for sale, the price will of course go down.
Most likely you are right, you need to grope the bottom and buy a token and at the lowest price.

Where did this information come from? Who told you that the price of the token will fall? This is only speculation.
Activity: 116
In any case, when people get their tokens and they are available for sale, the price will of course go down.
Most likely you are right, you need to grope the bottom and buy a token and at the lowest price.
Activity: 114
Dev team please consider getting listed on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as it is free
If this procedure is free, it will not give any visible results.
Pages:
Jump to: