Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 23. (Read 6658 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 1
Coinsbit exchange
These numbers are impressive! It seems that this P2PB2B is a really big exchange. I hope IEO will be successful!
If it is successful, it means that the result will gradually get better over time, but no one knows how long it takes.
let's hope that the exchange of P2PB2B will soon become even more popular. They are very actively developing. Let's see how successful the IEO Gexan will be which will be held next week on this exchange.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
I heard about the fact that the Binance exchange canceled the listing and will now take only those tokens that are really popular
And what is Gexan planning for Binance? I know that the project will conduct an IEO on the P2PB2B exchange. This way is also not a bad exchange, although certainly not as popular as Binance.
Activity: 154
As far as I know, almost all the exchanges charge for listing, this is a prerequisite for cooperation with projects.
Sometimes exchanges hold contests for the right to free listing. Even top level exchanges can be accessed for free.
I heard about the fact that the Binance exchange canceled the listing and will now take only those tokens that are really popular
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think that win in these bid very little chance. Plus, do not rule out that these contests are nothing more than a publicity stunt. Therefore, I personally do not believe in the success of such competitions. It seems to me that Gexan projects need to focus on their own technical and marketing development.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
As far as I know, almost all the exchanges charge for listing, this is a prerequisite for cooperation with projects.
Sometimes exchanges hold contests for the right to free listing. Even top level exchanges can be accessed for free.
There are a lot of useful exchanges on the market that are ready to accept young projects, the main thing is to communicate with them correctly
Each exchange has its own conditions for listing tokens on them, sometimes these conditions are very stric
As for me, the stricter the conditions, the more promising the exchange, although of course this is not entirely logical)
Of course, this may mean that the exchange takes cooperation with projects very seriously and lawfully.
But as we know, the exchange does not always meet its reality, or even popularity, everything depends on how it was promoted in the market among competitors.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
AD mining Pool!

Code:
-a phi2 -o stratum+tcp://89.151.132.222:3131 -u -p c=GXX
Shocked Every month we play the Commission received by the pool among miners. To participate you will need a presence on the pool not less than 2 days. Shocked

Telegram Support:https://t.me/AD_pool
good bootstrap ask my pool Telegram
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
There are a lot of useful exchanges on the market that are ready to accept young projects, the main thing is to communicate with them correctly
Each exchange has its own conditions for listing tokens on them, sometimes these conditions are very stric
As for me, the stricter the conditions, the more promising the exchange, although of course this is not entirely logical)
Of course, this may mean that the exchange takes cooperation with projects very seriously and lawfully.
Activity: 114

Judging because the project is gaining its popularity, I can be sure that sales will be successful.
It is too early to judge, but the mood of investors is good, it will have a positive impact on sales.
Activity: 574
P2PB2B exchange is a fairly well-known exchange. This exchange has a daily turnover of more than 100,000 BTC and is listed in the CMC rating: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/p2pb2b/
These numbers are impressive! It seems that this P2PB2B is a really big exchange. I hope IEO will be successful!
Let's hope for a positive outcome, as the project itself seems promising to me.
Judging because the project is gaining its popularity, I can be sure that sales will be successful.
Activity: 116
P2PB2B exchange is a fairly well-known exchange. This exchange has a daily turnover of more than 100,000 BTC and is listed in the CMC rating: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/p2pb2b/
Let's hope for a positive outcome, as the project itself seems promising to me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Some exchanges require a fee for listing, such exchanges are better to avoid.
Activity: 106
Some exchanges require a fee for listing, such exchanges are better to avoid.
Activity: 114
Activity: 116
What are the advantages of a Hybrid algorithm (POW + POS) ?
Hybrid algorithm POW + POW this is the main feature of the project, which in their opinion improve security and stability
Activity: 106
What are the advantages of a Hybrid algorithm (POW + POS) ?
If it is successful, it means that the result will gradually get better over time, but no one knows how long it takes.
I think with a good advertising campaign it will take quite a bit of time. The project requires more popularity to attract supporters.
Of course, if the advertising is aimed at the target audience, then in any case the result will be excellent
Given the current trends of the "green" crypto market, I think that the exchange will gain popularity and IOE can also be successful. Now is a very good time for ICO and IOE.
Activity: 574
I think with a good advertising campaign it will take quite a bit of time. The project requires more popularity to attract supporters.
Pages:
Jump to: