Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts] - page 25. (Read 6658 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Right now, we started our bounty which is aimed at popularizing the Gexan project among users of cryptocurrencies and people who are addicted to gambling and lotteries. You can join the bounty (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521) and help in the promotion of the project Gexan.
I'd love to join the bounty. How long do you plan to hold the bounty?
I assume that the distribution will begin some time after the bounty is over. This is usually the case.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Right now, we started our bounty which is aimed at popularizing the Gexan project among users of cryptocurrencies and people who are addicted to gambling and lotteries. You can join the bounty (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-gexan-blockchain-lottery-60-000-monthly-distribution-ieo-5136521) and help in the promotion of the project Gexan.
This is great news, bounty company, this is a great way to advertise the project in social networks and not only.

It is also a good opportunity to get free tokens, which can then be used on the platform.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I'd love to join the bounty. How long do you plan to hold the bounty?
Activity: 116
This is great news, bounty company, this is a great way to advertise the project in social networks and not only.
copper member
Activity: 207
Dua
Activity: 616

Advertising today is the main mechanism for the successful promotion of the project. Without quality marketing and advertising, any project is doomed to oblivion ... Therefore, I think that the team needs to strengthen the advertising of its project.
It's no secret that a large advertising company costs a lot of money, will it be effective enough at such costs?

I think a large advertising campaign will be useful for the development of the platform. All users first pay attention to advertising, and then test the quality of the platform.
Activity: 114

Advertising today is the main mechanism for the successful promotion of the project. Without quality marketing and advertising, any project is doomed to oblivion ... Therefore, I think that the team needs to strengthen the advertising of its project.
It's no secret that a large advertising company costs a lot of money, will it be effective enough at such costs?
Activity: 154
If advertising works well, then new people will appear in the project, and this is what project developers need for further development. Cool
The marketer must also be experienced and know what he is doing, first of all he needs to analyze the market correctly and run an advertising campaign.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
If advertising works well, then new people will appear in the project, and this is what project developers need for further development. Cool
Is there an idea to add to the platform a section with real reviews of the lottery winners? I think this might inspire more confidence in this platform.
Yes, it's a really good idea, you can add both text comment and video comment.

In any project, comments play a large role in development, it also affects user confidence.
I look at this project declared support for the masternodes. Does anyone know what is the profitability of investing in masternode Gexan?
Everything depends on the overall success of the platform itself, if it is in demand, the profitability will be high.
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
I look at this project declared support for the masternodes. Does anyone know what is the profitability of investing in masternode Gexan?
Everything depends on the overall success of the platform itself, if it is in demand, the profitability will be high.
It all depends on the number of masternodes in the network and on the number of the current block. The comparison table is on the main page of this thread.
Activity: 106
Activity: 116
Is there an idea to add to the platform a section with real reviews of the lottery winners? I think this might inspire more confidence in this platform.
Yes, it's a really good idea, you can add both text comment and video comment.
Activity: 336
I think this is a good idea! I hope that the project representative will read this and pass on our wishes to the development team.
I think it will be really useful for the platform, because many users are guided by positive user reviews and high ratings of the platform.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I think this is a good idea! I hope that the project representative will read this and pass on our wishes to the development team.
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I wonder how many participants will be in the lottery itself and how many people will win, these are for me the most important facts.
You can see the statistics of the lottery on the website. There is information about the participants and the winners.
copper member
Activity: 207
Dev team consider partnering with CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service as listing is free
I will pass this information to the Gexan developers. If they are interested, they will contact the representatives of this CryptoHashTank service.
Pages:
Jump to: