Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDOP][ICO][EXCHANGE] englishhub.co - BECOME FLUENT IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE - page 18. (Read 2271 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
this is an absolute project 1 and the future may be in the future and also the first listing on the transaction transactions are the Deck like HitBTC, Binance, YouBIT
Activity: 84
Wow! This is a multi solution in one platform, interest! Who wouldn't  like this project? I love it and I know it's success already
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
THE ENGLISH HUB is an online English school that provides the best educational contents and process powered by  AI and blockchain technology.

The project is very interesting where community can enjoy ...
Activity: 42
The project looks great and I look the well explained features, I will hope it turns out really well. Best of luck to the team
 I am proud of your project .
Activity: 148
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start.
Activity: 148
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

All my wishes

Activity: 52
Very interesting and promising project. I think the project has a great future. I wish good luck to the project team and all participants!
Activity: 49
One of a kind innovation. Would their be a bounty for this work?
Activity: 9
Activity: 7
An online schooling platform entirely built and running on Blockchain Technology is simply amazing and innovative. I believe this project is out to solve problems associated with the education system which makes it a utility project. However, I would appreciate a realistic approach by the developers undergoing a beta testing of the app before launching.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I think there is should be demo/trial version. Everyone should have a possibility to learn this app before paying for it.
Activity: 18
Project looks like good and team is very hard working. I'm very glad to be part of this project
Activity: 64

All my wishes

Activity: 24
project seems really good... good luck.
copper member
Activity: 71
SELF AIRDROP - #TEH (Round 1) (TEH) 💡🔥🔥🔥

💰Estimated Value:  $50
💡Rating:  ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
LISTING PRICE 1$

More info:
7 experts from ICOBench have reviewed the project ...

Go to Airdrop  https://twitter.com/TEHOFFICIAL2018/status/1012870758438072320
Activity: 5
Good project. This is a great Idea!  Salute to the dev of this project now people can learn English Language using crypto.. I am so excited to use my crypto to improve my English.
copper member
Activity: 71
Join now!
and have a chance to win 100,000 #TEH! token

How :
📌 Like, Share, retweet  and tag 5 friends 
📌comment of -
"Your ETH ADDRESS @TEHOFFICIAL2018 #TEH

We. will post the winners.. 48 hrs from now

https://twitter.com/TEHOFFICIAL2018/status/1012902048595992576
Pages: