Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 14. (Read 19415 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This project is a nice innovative by the Dev and I foresee it soaring to the moon. I'll advice each and everyone of us to take it seriously and invest in it. Shalom
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Interesting project. Good luck to the whole team.  I wanna hear more of it soon.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Very interesting idea and good team. Don't met such yet. Join to bounty, thank guys.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Very long rules, but I like it, lazy ones will be eliminated. Good luck!

THANKS SIR
Activity: 85
Just don't miss such an important moment in my life! The creators of the project, Thank you!!!

Activity: 62
Great project. I will follow the development of this project. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 709
Merit: 336
You need someone to develop your Web project ?
Hello,

Great project, I waiting news ! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
looking for and finding a solution in the agricultural sector is an excellent move, following the thread and waiting for further news
Activity: 22
cool! environmentally friendly products immediately from the farm, not from the supermarket!
Activity: 70
good project hope this will go long journey. I will invest on ico
Activity: 71
A community which creates and defines the rules and certificates for organic farming A dynamic process ensuring quality every step on the way.
Activity: 68
A wonderful and creative idea,I hope DEMETER will be great coin in the future,you have great team.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Always like the idea of cutting the middle man, farmers deserve all the money for their hard work... Go DEMETER!
Activity: 205
Coming Soon
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
That's a great idea. I think blockchain will soon be in all industries, and agriculture is no exception.
Activity: 224
I liked how the site is designed. It looks very expensive.
I like the idea of ??the project.
Activity: 48
Hi !

tremendous project!

Agriculture is life. good food provides good brain .. i wish you all the best
Activity: 32
nice project good luck join airdrop thanks
Activity: 2
Activity: 70
after I read in his white paper I am very sure if I am not wrong to join in this DEMETER community I am sure in the future DEMETER will succeed
Yea,  I kind of have a high expectation on this coin
Pages:
Jump to: