Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 11. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 10
" Micro farm to table made possible anywhere int the world " , It's a unique ideas and project , I'm reading whitepaper and waiting for success launch to market  Wink
Activity: 254
Great project in the future very interesting
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Agricultural development is always a welcome idea. Hope this project materialises into something great and if it does its going to be a truly worthy investment. Kudos to the developers.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Am super excited to be part of this  great innovation with good prospects
Activity: 51
Good idea. Hope the coin will grow and grow.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
The development and implementation of the platform will help to deliver food to countries that cannot grow such products. Farmers will be interested.
Activity: 63
the project is really good and extremly amazing. Take it to the moon. Lol  Tongue  
Activity: 126
Bu proje hakkında okudum ve proje gerçekten çok iyi. Bu proje gelişimi için katılıyorum.
Activity: 448
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
very hopeful idea,  wich is reassuring to  country folk to get IT technology!
Бyдeт oчeнь xopoший пpoeкт.
Activity: 105
This is a great idea, it will benefit the farmers and will benefit us, the consumers, I hope it is successful!
Activity: 92
This project is great and interest. join the give away campaign Grin . Hope I will lucky
Activity: 28
After reading its whitepaper, I think this is actually a "Unique" Project targeting huge market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
Man, i'm here for the comment.
Don't request members to comment on your ANN post, you will only receive a lot of spammy replies and this thread risks to be closed. Try something else. Good luck
Activity: 504
I see this project unusual and very useful to help little communes grow up!
Activity: 113
Merit: 20
You have an excellent and strong team! Seeing your work people believe in you !! I wish success to the project and further development
Activity: 350
Digitization of vegetables began, cool! Grin Good luck to all!
Activity: 308
Merit: 19
After reading the white paper I am very sure that I am not wrong to join in this DEMETER community I am sure in the future DEMETER. Good luck dev!
Merit: 4
good luck to the project!
Activity: 36
wonderful project
Pages:
Jump to: