Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 10. (Read 19384 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
I really love the idea of your project. Agriculture is such a big market and we need direct contact from the farmers to the end customers and I think you can achieve that.

On the other hand you have a good roadmap

Good luck with your project dev  Wink
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I am happy with this project because agriculture is the future of the world.I was wondering why there was no project related to agriculture...
Activity: 33
The problems of ecology and their effective resolution plays a very important role, very good that the creators of the project offer the right solutions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Haven't heard this kind of project before but the concept is good, elevating agriculture in new level sound interesting. People in the world would not live without agriculture, upgrading it with blockchain is a good initiative. It will really help cultivate farmers lives and status. Goodluck with this one, good job!
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
It's a good project that best ideas meet. Do not stop for further.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 82
Your project builds confidence, I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 672
Merit: 103
An interesting project! Good luck to the project team. I think blockchain will soon be in all industries  Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
I read the comments, and it seems the project is a strong team, it is very pleasing! I wish you the realization of your plans.)
Activity: 54
At you an unusual idea with interest I will observe how your company is embodied in life, also I join the airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The platform is very interesting indeed I want to join on your ICO
goodluck dev
Activity: 46
You said you want to link Farmers directly with consumer, is your platform not standing as middle man?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
It become very popular. The thread of ICO is very active.
Activity: 213
I am feeling lucky to be a part of this project. Its a great project and it has a very bright future. It will soon be very famous because of this project. All the best guys.
Activity: 30
I have read about this project, and the project is realy good.
strong team with great project.
good luck
Activity: 203
Following this project,
good luck dev!
Activity: 83
I love this project. A good one for my investment
Activity: 43
Nice and unique ideas , very interesting and usefull projet.
Good luck dev.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains
Very high quality project, I want to be in trend and not to lose profit, so join!
Pages:
Jump to: