Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 13. (Read 19415 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

25% for the holder! there is a detailed explanation. for minimum hold and bonus hold?
if there is a minimum hold I will buy a token.
I believe this project will be a success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
The project looks good. The concept is merging agricultural aspects with blockchain is a top example for blocchain tech's real life applications. I'll be putting some ETH to this.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is my first time to encounter agricultural project this will surely have great impact in any other project that will be using innovated techniques. I will surely embrace this project too since my father have experience in agri-business before we actually meet where we are right now. Goodluck and I will for this project to succeed Smiley
Activity: 37
Very detailed white paper..am convinced to invest in this..its gone be successful.. Goodluck to the team
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is very effective project for this market.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Good roadmap. thank you for the interesting project
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
so far for this project , it can to opportunity for bussiness Agriculture for build and grow
i think that is potensial and intersting to keep and move
Activity: 12
hoping for your success Smiley looking forward to more projects and more airdrops
Activity: 28
The team looks good, the project is engaging, I follow and I am interested. I wish you success.
Activity: 66
Do it today OR regret it tomorrow. Demeter
Activity: 67
sinogilee
it is very interesting project
good news
Activity: 2
I have read about this project, and the project is really good. Hope it will be success!
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
This project is like supporting the agriculture. You have my support. I will support this project. Goodluck team. Hope this project will be successful.
Activity: 723
http://www.fintropy.io/
Demeter  ico is come and better ico and i fill the form
Activity: 27
The project seems to capture the agriculture sector...

It is definitely a nice.

I wish the team good luck
Activity: 2
great project . good luck
Activity: 26
Is there any other bounty rewards aside from translation?
Activity: 60
Putting people in touch with their food source is great. Many people today think their food comes from the grocery store. I'll be interested in seeing this implemented.
Activity: 29
link is updated. feel free to join our bounty program.
thank you. Smiley
Activity: 122
What am awesome team of experts u have handling this project. This shows seriousness and readiness to succeed. Well done guys.
Pages:
Jump to: