Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 9. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
This is one of the best ideas I have seen so far for alternative blockchain technology. Having a farmer base his crop on proven methods will yield the best crop. This is also ideal for restaurants in my area that enjoy mircrogreens. The farmer could get the order on the blochchain, grow it organic per their instructions then the person knows it is fresh and organic. I may actually want to do this for Pumpkins in the fall. You can get a lot of money for pumpkins. Please keep up the great work and let me know if you need any help- I will work for free.
dns
Activity: 70
Great idea, great project! I am sure it will be success and will come a lot participant.
Good luck!
Activity: 56
Thanks for airdrop! I like your campaign!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I wish this project will succeed.Good luck!
Activity: 420
It's very interesting "Micro-farm-to-table.." for supporting of micro farming - need to join and support our money!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
 I've never seen it before. Interested in seeing the future alpha to see how it is proposed
i hope the dev team will gain a succees with this projects..
thank you.. and goodluck
Activity: 20
revolution I think is a good idea, it is absolutely done for something good in the future, and for success of course you have to establish good cooperation with community.
Activity: 546
interesting white papper.Good luck
Activity: 8
very impressive project I think it will have a great future. good luck
Activity: 40
I am sure that in the future DEMETER will be successful
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
This project will help the farmers to gain more profit, i never seen this ICO before so i take this as an opportunity for blockchain of Agriculture and that will help the ecosystem.
Activity: 167
I wish this project will succeed.
Activity: 12
This is a serious project that I would like to support Nice job and had a potential to success !!!
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
Powerful team is working hard to build a success good luck
Activity: 1260
Merit: 43
I first time see very serious airdrop form. I guess dev's team working hard. I want to say good luck and go to the future i hope..
Activity: 336
One of the few projects with a new view. It is curious to look as the project gains steam and also there is a wish to see it big development. I trust in the project and I hope for his success
Activity: 45
I like fresh ideas! You started an interesting project ))) Good luck and progressive development!
Activity: 280
Participate in Twitter bounty campaign and the airdrop was unexpected. Thank you!
Activity: 62
A new idean and a great project. I filled the form for the airdrop.
Activity: 22
one of the few projects to which you should definitely pay attention. you need to invest and wait. a good prospect for the future. good luck with the project, guys
Pages:
Jump to: