Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 19. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I think, this is good project and very interested. I have read project details and success. Goodluck  Wink
Activity: 1344
I have joined this wonderful project Ive known, Thanks for the opportunity. Goodluck & Kudos to everyone.
Activity: 294
I like the idea of on-demand agriculture. Joined your project. gl dev
Activity: 249
tell me more about the work business in Italy
Activity: 112
Such an amazing project taking the community first and putting everything about agriculture on the Blockchain
Good production and farming goes Blockchain ways
Good luck dev
Glad to be part of this great community
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
DEMETER looks innovative and promising with its plan on agriculture. It will improve quality of the products and also encourage farmers. DEMETER project will definitely be a success with it's integration to agriculture sector. I wish good luck to the team!
Activity: 30
Wow amazing...
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success.
Activity: 308
This is a promissing project , i see the project will be succes and go to the moon , hopefully and good luck dev
Activity: 53
Very insteresting project,, I hope this project will be success .
Activity: 392
In anticipation of the global food crisis, this is exactly the area in which it is worth investing. It is for farmers' fields and products that the future. Wish you luck.
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Amazing white paper, i like when blockchain technology is used for nature stuff, like farming....
Activity: 31
Excellent idea, farmers need all the help they can get. I wish you best fortune.

You have my backing Smiley
Activity: 57
Very insterested this project,, I hope this project will be success  Wink
Activity: 574
Micro-farm-to-table made possible - anywhere in the world. The creation of an ecosystem that guarantees everyone free access to quality food and fair trade.
Based on this state of the art, it will forever change the agricultural market. I'm joined! Good luck!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 58
bountyreport
This is a great opportunity and I am happy to be part of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I like your idea. Such a project has never seen. When we buy from these farmers, we can check out where they will go, where and how soon they leave. We will be able to understand if the product was sold to the date of the transit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
it's nice and very interesting project hope this project will be successful KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DEV.
Activity: 38
Very very good project. I'm join this project.
Activity: 42
It's a great project
Good luck
Activity: 238
This Project looks promising,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long
Pages:
Jump to: