Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 20. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 552
Merit: 103
What happened in the last 24 hours? More than 20 pages were added. Did I miss something?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
This will be a good ico.
This is what i gain from Wikipedia. Well Experienced company.

Wikipedia
Demeter International is the largest certification organization for biodynamic agriculture, and is one of three predominant organic certifiers. Its name is a reference to Demeter, the Greek goddess of grain and fertility.
Founded: 1928
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Interesting project for agricultural sector.Hopefully this project continues to grow and succeed
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Great concept of the solutions.
I hope success full
Activity: 56
I like your idea. I have never seen such a thing anywhere else. When we will buy some food from these farmers, we will can check where it will go from, to where and how soon it will take. We will be able to understand if the goods were sold by the transit date. Interested in such thing, owners of your tokens will be able to buy these goods with discount?
Activity: 72
the road map is long and logical.. i think, you will grow up to the third quarter of 2019 as you see it in map image. the project background of demeter token is promising. im following  Cool
Activity: 23
Growfunding has a good intention for farmers. Willing to help this project all the way!
Activity: 826
Merit: 296
It looks like a beautiful project.
I hope it works.
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
Well i read your post and white paper but i can't seem to find anything about exchange sites. Which exchange do you aim to be on, other than etherdelta?
'Cause personally I like and use Bittrex so I'd like to see your token on it.
Activity: 28

i hope you can making a anti dumper program to better price of your coins
Activity: 70
if like this make people so easy to join this project, you make link to fill form when people will became participant of this project, that is so helping some people will join it, i hope this project has good future
Activity: 15
Combined power of blockchain and agriculture: it going to be a massive revolution in the world agriculture.
It's a very innovative project.
Activity: 44
I think we have a good project. Let's get this settled in this space. Good luck in your project.
Activity: 5
Wow! Great team and very beautuful roadmap! This project very like me! Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Looks like a good and legit project,good luck to dev
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
Nice project. Good luck, guys. I belive in your future.
bfn
Activity: 57

your supply coin is too much i think,
it cant be a expensive price
Activity: 56
This is going to become very confusing for Germans in the future if you stick with this name, otherwise a pretty cool idea
Activity: 84
Very interesting project for agricultural sector. This project will be a successuful. I like it. Good luck!
Activity: 364
ı think this project realy good ıdea
Pages:
Jump to: