Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 23. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello Vyazhan, yes we knew about the German Demeter, but to be honest there are many Demeter and if necessary, in some markets we think to differentiate ourself using the name Demeterlife. We think is a cool name and give the idea of what we are working on.

We are working to improve the website every day, thanks for the heads up.

Were you guys aware there is already a biodynamic product range from Germany called Demeter? https://www.demeter.de/

This is going to become very confusing for Germans in the future if you stick with this name, otherwise a pretty cool idea Smiley

Edit: There are also multiple spelling mistakes on the website, especially the know more part.

Smartland is a cool project but the idea is quite different and we are not competitors, actually in theory we could work together.

Demeter is a platform for put in direct contact farmers with final customers, and earn a small fee for each transaction effectuated in the platform.
Smartland instead is an asset token backed by agricultural land.

Oh that's nice! I just read about your competition Smartland!
What's your difference?
hopefully better for the future to be able to move forward again
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When will be on coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Do you want a link to see how much money is collected for .ico?
Activity: 406
I believe that this project will be a success. Good roadmap.
Activity: 8
Demeter is an awesome project according to what I am seeing, and I think this coin will go places, great work dev, sky is the starting point
Activity: 392
This a good project and have huge community, i can't afford to miss this...
Activity: 189
this project is good and has great opportunities in the future, I really appreciate what is done by the team so the project can run so far
Activity: 25
awesome project and looks very promising,the whitepaper describes it very clearly,and the great thing is you can support the farmer
Activity: 56
This good for the farmers. I support this because my father is also a farmer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Very good project for farmers and it will remove middlemen and whole benefits go to farmers directly.
Activity: 308
Agricurtural concept will be great project in the ICO, though agriculture technology is gaining popularity and capital there has been very little talk of Blockchain applications within core agricultural areas. There should be, though. Blockchain has huge potential the agriculture industry.

But how can farmers benefit from DEMETER?

You will need to register on the platform. Farmers are selected according to the criteria that the project approves. Product certification is also necessary. It's my understanding of their work.
Activity: 448
Give me a reference to the bounty. So I can file moderation accounts
About the bounty of the program I don't know, but the referral program is already operational.
Activity: 490
I believe that this is a great project with a great projection for the future of cryptocurrencies, success in the development of the project and that all the goals are fulfilled
Activity: 117
For this to work you need a lot of "market-share", a lot of people that have fields to rent out. It's not in 1 country if it's decentralized, it have to be all around the globe and then people that are interested in this kind of project are scattered.
Activity: 392
Join AirDrop. Good Luck.
Activity: 448
Give me a reference to the bounty. So I can file moderation accounts
Activity: 269
This is an innovative and needed project because it solves a very important problem. I was looking for such a project, and I think he will be very successful. Good luck!
Activity: 378
wow this is a very good project I hope the future can go well Smiley
Activity: 62
A great way to promote local grown produce.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
the concept of the project looks quite interesting, especially if we take into account that now it is quite difficult to find good and inexpensive food products.
Pages:
Jump to: