Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 21. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
It looks like a good project. I hope devs will be careful about the community. They give some information about the coin weekly on the coin web site because people really want to trust devs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I believe  in this project (and I'm in also in twitter bounty campaign). Good luck guys!
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
ASY2i8dZVBP5xXaufxZdcLwRu6cGfqvZ77
Where are the devs from ? Do they have any experience with blockchain development?
Activity: 378
I belive in your future. Deaign of website is auper. With this deals you will be the best. Good luck dev and thank's
Activity: 105
Make the future!
Activity: 75
Merit: 11
The agriculture  has been in need of modernization for a long time and I believe that this is an excellent opportunity to raise it to the proper level. I think you have a lot of difficulties ahead of you, but if you succeed in everything you want to realize, it will be a good jerk for this sphere.
I will watch for the news
Activity: 61
This is one of the best project I have ever participated in
Activity: 91
wow, Reinventing agriculture through blockchain, based on experience the developer Luigi Tonti - Platform Advisor
Owner and CEO of 40 Hectare Farm in south Italy Luigi offers in-depth experience with platform advisory from an agricultural produce perspective. He’s produced various fruit produce, specialized olives and cereal production - giving him in-depth knowledge about both raw produce and finished goods.

hopefully success
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
This project searching good i'm interested.
Activity: 966
Merit: 142
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
A very good idea is the project especially in our time of innovation. If this is the case, we will reap the fruits of their success. Good luck!
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
it's promise that we complete control and connecting directly to local farmers in anywhere worldwide , evrything control by my side , everyone can participant to token sale because of minimum amount to invest is just 0.1 ETH
Activity: 97
other agricultural projects, I see a team with blockchain and agriculture experience, that's great for the next development, because I'm sure the team can develop this project well, it seems to be a promising term project, hopefully going well
Activity: 84
keep up the comm's from the devs ...
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
The project is good and have a potential. The concept is good too it's interesting. Keep up the good work and best of luck.
Activity: 28
I trust the project.
Activity: 56
Great platform, very interesting project, we need to create a successful ICO campaign for this, I hope we can help each other for our success. Goodluck DEV! keep it up! Let's fly to the moon!
Activity: 57
Hey this look looks really good. Excited for what's ahead here
Activity: 71
After I read this thread I think this project is very good
Hopefully this project continues to grow and succeed
Activity: 6
very happy to be able to participate in this project hope to succeed
Pages:
Jump to: