Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Airdrop] DEMETER.life Micro-farm to table anywhere in the world - page 24. (Read 19384 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project and good team, i will keep an eye on it.
Good luck dev !!
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How many tokens are allocated to the bounty campaign?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
Damn now even agriculture is gettin over by Blockchain techs, Blockchain is future believe or not!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
 I have read about this project, and the project is realy good. Good luck dev.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I saw here a few ecosystem and agriculture projects but this one is really made by profis ...

I support this project and wish you good luck !
Activity: 28
This project enhance accessibility of agricultural goods is a great project.its have nice idea and sound's good! Waiting for future update. I hope you will make a great project.
Good luck ! I Hope it will Succeed. Godbless
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
How many have raised funds at this stage of crowdsale now?
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
A project that enhance accessibility of agricultural goods is a great project. Token dedicated to agriculture is the need of farm producers who has difficulty in reaching the market place.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Agriculture is ongoing and rising. Smart to get blockchain to farmers. However it will be a hard task to market because most farmers are not deep in computer technology. A challenge but certainly not impossible. I will follow it closely. Any coin specifics to share on this thread?
Activity: 56
Very interesting project. I have filled the airdop form and tweeted your post. The agriculture revolution on the Blockchain its nice idea and sound's good! Waiting for future update
Activity: 168
Demeter
"Micro-farm-to-table made possible - anywhere in the world" looks excellent project. Best wishes for success.
Activity: 126
This is a great project with a promising future.
Activity: 47
I support this project since on-demand organic agriculture may be really benefit for farmers and customers. I hope you will make a great project.
Good luck !
Activity: 602
having solid dev n clear roadmap, im sure this project will succesful
n i think this agriculture token can very useful for asian country
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
This looks like a solution for a real business. Great thing, it will succeed.
Activity: 38
I think this is a gread idea for finish problem about farm, I hope every country can us it.
Activity: 476
The Bounty program still in effect? Can I get a moderation account?
Activity: 358
Great project team! I am looking forward to seeing more from this project!
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Your website looks very good. It looks like very promising project to me. I joined giveaway draw.
Activity: 140
Hello there I am nargizochka12
Good project, i really want to participate and support you guys working on this! Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: