Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 16. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.

They must just need to do a beta test first for there site before launching again to avoid complicit and failure for the site. Because arousal is a big exchange and customer, investors money are on the risk.
Arousal is a platform that is really a very useful tool for the future. Knowing that it is an exchange to accept all fiat currencies so whenever or wherever as long their is arousal then there's no need to worry about our money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
If the promotion of the project is strong, then this project is really worthy people who developed this exchange. It has all the chances to enter the market and be a worthy exchanger.

Yes, promotions really make a big impact in the project, it makes the project's popularity increases and a lot of investors will notice and will be attracted to invest in the project. I am sure arousal's ico will be successful in the coming weeks.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am trying to see an update regarding the result of their Early Bird ICO. I think it should be released so the supporters of this project will be updated.
It seems like the admin of this thread is no that active anymore. Any sign of him?
Activity: 196
I'm yet to get a reply on how the guarantors are picked , if they are the companies personnels or selected from participants in different countries. This is a nice program and I ll like to be cleared on that and also keep track of how this pans out
The system of guarantors is one of the competitive advantages of the platform and will help to become a large trading platform. In reality, I do not understand how the system of guarantors will work and I'm not sure that it will work.
Yes the algorithms and techniques used by this project and system program is very complex and hard to understand.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.

At least they are honest about it, I've seen lots of projects where a huge team was declared, which was eventually proven overstated and caused some major problems for the project. Being fair is one more argument for ARS credibility.

Credibility is something a hard to earn especially in making a project and this ICO is really making its credibility. I'm already joined some campaign and yes I've searched there team and seems they have a nice team providing a lot of achievement about their skills and degrees but still fails. And i can say that whatever numbers of person the project has it doesn't matter as long as the project has good services and has credibility it will surely be a success.
This is a project that is already live and performing at-least in beta so project to me is not going to fail at all, it might take some time though and in this one it doesn't seem likely project is diligent and core team are really doing their work well
Activity: 252
Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
Can they also do it for Arousal where the target market is global?
I hope arousal team will get on this idea but to think now some countries banned other cryptocurrencies and its trading. It will be very difficult to implement its platform globally. Hope they can provide and adjust on it.
Even if cryptocurrencies are banned in most of the countries, they will work there as changing ip can easily solve this problem but i think Arousal will have more investors and users globally giving good profits to the team as well as the investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hello arousal team. These is also an exchanger and will you made a exchanger where we can directly transfer our fiat currency into our corresponding banks to make withrawal more easier? It this happen you can attract most community to trade on arousal.
I think this idea will be more convenient, there is actually already an existing one but it's local here in our country.
Can they also do it for Arousal where the target market is global?
I hope arousal team will get on this idea but to think now some countries banned other cryptocurrencies and its trading. It will be very difficult to implement its platform globally. Hope they can provide and adjust on it.
Activity: 672
If the promotion of the project is strong, then this project is really worthy people who developed this exchange. It has all the chances to enter the market and be a worthy exchanger.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Arousal would be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform. OTC is believed to have the ability to ensure trading Bitcoin as a means of converting to other cryptocurrency, without restriction to any countries or areas and no limit to any legal tender. Arousal
aims to create a genuine cryptocurrency exchange which impacts the layout of globalisation. Quite good enough to be the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform and hoping to be it has no problem for there first launch.

They must just need to do a beta test first for there site before launching again to avoid complicit and failure for the site. Because arousal is a big exchange and customer, investors money are on the risk.
Activity: 574
I'm yet to get a reply on how the guarantors are picked , if they are the companies personnels or selected from participants in different countries. This is a nice program and I ll like to be cleared on that and also keep track of how this pans out
The system of guarantors is one of the competitive advantages of the platform and will help to become a large trading platform. In reality, I do not understand how the system of guarantors will work and I'm not sure that it will work.
It seems to me to take an outsider as a guarantor would be strange, most likely these are people who are already on the team of this project. But this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 434
It's true the Arosual project has only two people, but they are doing better than others project with huge team, just look around many users are interacting with the project , asking questions, providing info, making suggestion. hopefully they will reach a lot of investors.

Seriously only 2 people are doing this project? How come they are becoming popular. This people are really making their own legacy as this project is doing well as what is their roadmap. And ICO is live now so hoping for the team to reach their quota because I believe this is the best OTC platform so far.

At least they are honest about it, I've seen lots of projects where a huge team was declared, which was eventually proven overstated and caused some major problems for the project. Being fair is one more argument for ARS credibility.

Credibility is something a hard to earn especially in making a project and this ICO is really making its credibility. I'm already joined some campaign and yes I've searched there team and seems they have a nice team providing a lot of achievement about their skills and degrees but still fails. And i can say that whatever numbers of person the project has it doesn't matter as long as the project has good services and has credibility it will surely be a success.
I do not know whether the project has earned credibility or not, but the promotion of the project is really strong. The developer promises many features of the beta version platform. Such results distinguish it among other competitors, but finally it will be possible to say about the results after launching the platform.
Activity: 406
Activity: 434

Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
How much fund currently collected frm market now? And what's the future plams? Any news regrading this project updates?

Yes, we dont have any information about market cap. At future plan maybe run ICO and Open version of Arousal Exchange. Btw, waiting news from Arousal Team.

I am also waiting for the updates regarding ico sales status and the status of web site beta test. This will be more interesting if some devs in this project will be more active in responding to all of the questions here.
Activity: 280

Activity: 560
Activity: 574
So the exchange happens on the platform, after exchanging it to fiat currency, how are we able to claim the money? Will you provide a specific banks?
I think we can withdraw via IBAN or SWIFT Code with fiat currency options. Easy to withdraw if you have full infor of your bank. Arousal can do it, right?
Activity: 112
Very progressive project. This project never let down my expectation on it. Arousal Exchange have the potential to become the first exchange with its self-developed OTC platform that will rock the community. Futhermore Arousal Exchange is going to be the most popular OTC platform, just like they said, OTC which allows trading to be done directly between two parties, without the supervision of an exchange, which will be the most convenient and swift way to convert legal tender to Bitcoin, so, to the working on this exchange, just kepp progressing. Sooner or later, this project will gonna achieve its success that will greatly help our ecosystem.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Arousal truely don't have any fees? It is really good to hear and surely i would like to give some of my trading practices into Arousal if it is true. I have read each and possible acticle/news/etc about arousal and i think, arousal can be a great exchange.

Then how is the exchange going to be hosted? How are the coin holders going to be paid? Without fees the exchange is not going to function properly IMO
Well, probably arousal will host their tokens on their exchange at this time. In the future, I think arousal will be more famous than I've ever heard.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The bounty program will be fun I believe. The fact that there is no restrictions or fees makes it even better. A lot of exchange sites/ program, I hope they keep to their word
Arousal truely don't have any fees? It is really good to hear and surely i would like to give some of my trading practices into Arousal if it is true. I have read each and possible acticle/news/etc about arousal and i think, arousal can be a great exchange.

Then how is the exchange going to be hosted? How are the coin holders going to be paid? Without fees the exchange is not going to function properly IMO
Pages:
Jump to: