Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 43. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Thanks to the Arousal Exchange because, they solve the trust issue, which people and users is struggling. Because this project wil provides a ‘Zero confirm’ between trading market and OTC for transferring Bitcoin, and that is really a great solution which seeks by everyone. I'm looking forward to better progress of this project.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Does this mean that you will be guaranteed as a spiritual buyer and seller or exchanger? Hope to see this aggressive exchange decentralized and impose appropriate security. Like other exchanger that you have to import a private key, I think you should work more on security than others.
Great! This project must first of all deal with security. And I still do not understand, will the person or software be the guarantor?
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?
Activity: 70

I just test Beta Version of Arousal Exchange and it's look ok as beta testing, I hope that we will see a good looking exchange (something better than cryptopia, bittrex which's are ugly interface ).

For me, I think the best way to withdraw money without any problems is this project should open a debit card program. So that different fiat can withdraw easily, but i think it will take some time. There is already some exchanges that doing withdrawal services, they can talk about this concern.

There are several projects that have cards but they all have drawbacks. Therefore, if there is a card, this will attract additional users.

Opening a debit card program would be great, but a lots of problem and issue come with that. I notice that most of companies that offer cards end up having a bad reputation.

Good news about the already ready working platform. Hopefully the final version will have different colors Wink

Hopefully they'll add a night mode so we dont have to use the bright white which literally melts my eyes  Grin

No worries buddy, all these stuff will be updated on Dec.12th.
Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?

Looking forward to the release of the full version of Arousal Exchange. I think a project like this one should be more discreet in developing it.  They won't put bounties or open it to the public when it comes to finding bugs.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
30 MILLION  Token in total supply is really amazing i hope token price rise after or during ICO...I think there is no reason to doubt this platform since it seems stable for now however most ICO review site didnt list it, hope developer rectify that
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The is an amazing project and as this campaign has a great potential to work well . moreover this will also prove helpful to the traders and the respective miners
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.

This is one the techniques that needed for arousal to become more popular not only in English word but also in other Local languages.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.

In some way similar doesn't mean the same thing will happen with Arousal price, the price doesn't influence only by the idea of project, there are many factors that influence the price of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 238
I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.
Yeah, with more different language, the whitepaper could be understanding by other person in other countries. I agreed with your opinion
Activity: 532
Can't wait to see ARS on my wallet. I'd love to try this exchange where i am able to exchange it on ETH BTC and other altcoins. This must be exciting for all of us crypto traders. Hope to have it soon so i can manage my trading carreer as smooth as the flow of Arousal Exchange goes. Hope this project will become more successful, your concepts and goals are definitely the choice of everyone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
 To follow the pace, Arousal will open and test 5-10 kinds of cryptocurrency and make them ready for transit to future decentralized exchange..this road map is very interesting
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Yes, a lot of possible investors are looking for clear white paper that have different languages, because they are interested to know all the details about thie project. Arousal is getting more interest in many people now, I'm sure this will be the start of their successful career.

offering whitepaper in different languages is very important for any project, but I see some project ignore doing this which could cost them losing investors from other countries.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, a lot of possible investors are looking for clear white paper that have different languages, because they are interested to know all the details about thie project. Arousal is getting more interest in many people now, I'm sure this will be the start of their successful career.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Cannot wait for that. 3 more days to go. Hope you guys ready. If everythings' good, I gonna invest all my money in this project
Activity: 280

Is that really so rare to be specially mentioned? Grin
But idea appears worhty of being noticed, no doubts
Activity: 434

I agree with you, with various languages ​​for ann thread and whitepaper can make it easier for local people to be understood. good luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
btw, since your goals are technically challenging I want to know who is standing behind arousal creation, I mean the team
Do they have any proven track record?

yeah, this is the point that ı also wanted to declare. There are too many aspects that I apreciate in this program for example peer to peer platform, guarantors, etc.  But it will be also nice to know the team members; may be a picture and a short story about them. We only know that the company is in Romania and the team members are from Germany and Austria.

Activity: 112
Activity: 84
Does this mean that you will be guaranteed as a spiritual buyer and seller or exchanger? Hope to see this aggressive exchange decentralized and impose appropriate security. Like other exchanger that you have to import a private key, I think you should work more on security than others.
Pages:
Jump to: