Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP]⚡ Free exchange launch, Free airdrop service 🚀 Arousal Exchange🚀 - page 41. (Read 25203 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Hooray! Today, the ISO starts! Dear developers, I wish you good luck! That everything turned out as you planned! Very good project for you!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The project can have a bright and prosperous future. Investment in investment can be profitable because we see very good aspects of the project and people have found good profits in this project, so they are investing some funds in this project which will lead to the project in the bright future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
As a security matter, an exchange should, from what I saw:
-Suggest you to turn on 2fa
-(optional)Check email for ip change(if you have dinamic ip well it's a bit of grr but it's fine)
-A pin for outside transaction

Doesn't comes anything new in my mind other than a gpg security check that it's you or something Smiley
It's very simple on the blockchain! You can make identification by the voice of a fingerprint or face. Centrally, everything is already in the phones.

They don't need to go that far, for it would take so much time in order to implement a voice recognition, face recognition and fingerprint recognition. A simple security like sending verification code to phone or email and alert for ip change is enough for now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀Arousal Exchange ICO will be launched from 9 P.M. (GMT +1) Tuesday Dec. 12th to the end of December!  🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀 Only ETH will be accepted at this stage.
-Total tokens= 13 Million
1ETH=2700ARS
Min Cap=1 ETH
The beta version of exchange will also be available at the same time.

We have also prepared a bounty program for finding bugs on our platform. The first user that finds and reports a bug to [email protected] will be rewarded with 100 ARS. It needs to be approved by Arousal Management Team and the result will be listed on the following spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aj7O6Ke1AjirCk635uT3d8X71SJ4S-5wOcvBhJoCaQ/edit#gid=1124988259 ).

Please Join our telegram group for further information. https://t.me/arousalex
Activity: 224
Wow, very soon! It is very interesting to test it. Do you have a bounty to search for bugs?
Ya. I would like your ideas. We should have bounty for find out the bugs as a tester. I prepare to buy a bit ARS ( $30 ).. It is ok for buy a small amount like that?

Hi buddy, yes, there would be a bounty for finding bugs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?

Three guys seems way too low IMO, even there are even say 1000 active users across the world support is going to be delayed by a ton. See what happened with trex
Activity: 252
I've opened your websites, then I looked that the teams were only had three guys on there, damn. Aren't you guys needs some team member to improve this project?
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?
Anyway this project was very great

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
I think Arousal got a solid team.
Bitcoin wasn't created by just one guy, but, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name behind Bitcoin. Maybe Arousal was attempting to follow Bitcoin by just publishing their three members of the team at their website.
I don't yet know about the creation of bitcoin but according to my knowledge, a group named satoshi nakomoto created the algorithms for bitcoins and bitcoins came into circulation later in 2009. Arousal too has a good and strong team to manage the ups and downs in the present as well as future of Arousal.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley
Are you serious? The bitcoin was only created by one guy? Satoshi nakamoto? No other person that helping him?

Actually, he worked on the puzzle alone in first (assuming that Satoshi was a single person), but there are others who contributed. So any project needs a solid team behind it to succeed.
Bitcoin wasn't created by just one guy, but, Satoshi Nakamoto is the name behind Bitcoin. Maybe Arousal was attempting to follow Bitcoin by just publishing their three members of the team at their website.
Activity: 196
I'm impressed with your Ann thread with a whitepaper available in different languages. This is a great a idea. It is for your own good, for this project, so that more peple will come to know about the intent and goal of this tokens.
Exactly , I think the same and hereby agree with you and your opinion.
As the white papers and instructions and in multiple languages , this will help gain more followers and also clients and traders .
Activity: 280

Bitcoin had "the right of first law", and today's transaction problems are precisely the result of, call it, lack of foresight or whatever which itself result of "one man team" development, IMO
But in general, the team of three members is sufficient in this case, I think.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
arousal exchanges does  a great change in social internet..it gives and accepts all legal tenders.without restriction..so be cool and stay happy
Is really a great project..i had to go through the white before understanding what was going on. At first i thought is reallly big and looks unachievable but it looks like the team are really dedicated to this thing....let see where is headed...goodluck
Activity: 434
Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.

I have also a little bit sugar exch. token from airdrop and the price is right now  0.03   Grin

But it doesnt mean that even the projects are similar the Arousal is also going to dump.

Sugar gave airdrops, I also participated, but this is another project with another command. You can not compare them. Although I would gladly have received an airdrop Grin
Activity: 70

I think it is enough for a nice project, just remember about bitcoin, only one guy create this one. And i'm sure this guys very clever to release a successfull token.  Smiley

I think they are enough to develop this kind of project knowing that they have been working on this one since August. About bitcoins developer, I think it's not only one man who developed it.
Big ICO with large numbers of people who are involved in their team didn't turn out well in the end because the project was rushed and it didn't gain popularity in a short period of time.
I can see that Arousal is already making its name and I think it will be more popular after the ICO.
Activity: 112
This project is an opportunity to each and everyone of us that is looking for a better and good legal exchanger. I believe that in the next generations, the future market will be belongs to the cryptocurrency. But todays, people and users, cannot live without legal tender. This Arousal Exchange will lets us have the change to the exchange with no restriction to any legal tender. I hope that this project may catch the attention of more investors for this to invest in here. I'm looking forward to what happens next to the better progress and development of Arousal Exchange.
Activity: 602
Seriously?, How sure are you that only one guy created the bitcoin. This project seema to be  good but I don't think only one guy is doing this. If that's the case then probably investor would have doubts investing this ICO.
Activity: 210
Merit: 110
Safein Community Manager
Yes. No project can run with only one person even though he is a professional on technique. Btw, Arousal Exchange have a good team and good strategy to raising their project.
P/s: I really wanna cheaper at ICO xD
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Can you say any difference with sugarexchange? Because you project looks very similar. And sugar prise go dumping everyday, 0.13$ to  0.023$,
so it's very bad, but will show, what happens after start their and your exchanges.
All project doesn't dump.
If you want to success in this project you have to wait till  ico end of this project 

Of course, it depends on the result of the ICO, But  I don't think they will scam the investors.
Activity: 532
I've noticed that only three people manage this platform, that's great. Handling this kind of project is really hard. I must say that the the three of you are really dedicated in this project that's why you handled and developed it so well. Having great team leaders is one of the best asset of a productive community. Every details and updates and ofcourse the ideas how the program flows depends on you. Cheers to everyone, you had a great job.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: